OWL2021 Playoffs - Shock vs Dragons - FINAL

Alright, I’m here, but I don’t know for how long.

Yeah but they looked pretty good leading up to the playoffs. Gave LA a great game heading into Countdown Cup. Honestly I just think the Dragons are too good.

Yeah you may have a point there. Haven’t been sold on their DPS since Striker retired.

theyre so ridiculously versatile…

like shock have always been so good at doing one thing better than everyone else…but theyre weak this year and shanghai can seemingly play ANY style…

1 Like

i think they really miss moth…if im not mistaken he was the shot caller

1 Like

That was a huge loss. No one really talked about that, but yeah his role in their success was very understated.

I’ll honestly take Violet on McCree or Super on Genji over Glister. Nero’s been decent though. But playing someone without enough time to even be ranked as a DPS player in the first match of the playoffs vs the #1 seed? They’re either beyond stupid, or purposely trying to ride out the losers’ bracket.

That or Ans and Smurf are not able to play for some reason. I mean that may explain playing Super on Winston when Smurf is notably better.

Yeah I think they can get out of the first round of loser’s bracket but if they have to play Dallas or LA, nah, forget it. Not if they play like this.

Yeah, Shock are throwing to get to losers’ bracket and not give away their strats. Another match of a comp that CANNOT POSSIBLY kill Pharah? Crusty isn’t this stupid.

things aren’t looking great for shock as i am saying this, but im hoping for a reverse sweep… … …

(edit) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fleta deadlift as usual

fleta stop!!! theyre already dead!!!

1 Like

Fleta carrying over here, then choi’s fat dva bomb

fleta that round…

2 Likes

Well, that was uh…yeah no words. Lol

Christ I hope your right.

Eh they lost sure but this wasn’t a strong 3-0 team diff other than on Hanamura. On both other maps this could’ve gone either way.
Also lol the Fleta MTD

woohoo…3 more skins!! a chengdu 5 rounder and maybe i can get em all tonight?

Oh yeah i completely forgot about that. They’ve already dropped 6 skins?

well event started at 6 eastern and its already passed midnight…so theres been enough time

Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

The final match of the night will begin in this discussion thread.