Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on YouTube and OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Post-season playoff details.

• This is a double-elimination tournament.
  • Matches are played first to three.
  • Higher seed in each match gets to pick the starting Control Map.
  • Loser of the previous map picks the map for the next round. The winner picks on whether to attack or defend first.
  • The loser of this match is eliminated from the Playoffs

Hard to predict this one. Usually I’d go for the Rein here, but Washington did a decent job in their match against Dallas Fuel and, on the other hand, Atlanta lost against Chengdu who weren’t playing that well themselves. Who do you think got this?

i wanna go with atlanta…but i just have very little faith for some reason…think washington takes this

question for everyone else:

im trying to think of who wasnt used yesterday…i can only think of bastion and hog (he was ALMOST used)…is that everyone or did i forget someone…either way yesterday was all over the place in terms of comps which was great to see

imagine actually caring about OWL at this point.
after they booted out XQC it was all down hill.
just saw on twitch the guy that got him booted out with 20 viewers on twitch. kinda sad if your peak was pretending to be offended just to chase a bit of clout and getting XQC removed. meanwhile XQC now pulls 120k viewer streams.

Blizzard is phenomenal at seeing controversy, avoiding it, and somehow making it worse.

i dont know why they thought sanitising owl of all fun and drama was going to bring in millions of viewers. they care way more about the opinions of people who dont play the game than the people who do.

I’ve played 3 dps comp games already, and they’re still talking?

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Mei’s being played, expect more nerfs.

I doubted them so naturally they are absolutely dominating this match

:wave: washington

Final Score