OWL2021 Playoffs - Justice vs Fuel - FINAL

Definitely better than 300 (though from Atlanta I think he had about 210 max). Still, I doubt the League will set the custom game to adjust to his latency.

1 Like

According to the page shown it doesn’t start until about three and a half hours from now.

Right?

That’s gonna be a long preshow.

1 Like

What page? The first match begins in less than 30 minutes.

1 Like

My two favorite teams, holy moly I am hyped…

Congratulations to Rush (Dallas Fuel) for winning the 2021 Coach of the Year award!

1 Like

And hair of the year.

if youre talking about the broadcast they were talking about a specific match thats later…first match is in like 20 minutes

Just as a quick heads up I think the live.overwatchleague.com feature that allows you to interact with the broadcast has no significant benefits such as earning in-game rewards/tokens. If I find out otherwise I will let everyone know.

Side note it is a very mobile-friendly site, not so desktop friendly.

iOS master race confirmed

1 Like

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

If the Justice win the match I’ll play the entire …And Justice for All album by Metallica.

“Symmetra is a throw pick.”

INB4 the “Symm was used in OWL Playoffs so watch out for nerfs” topics on the forum

2 Likes

Did they just do a “Who’s that Pokemon?” reference?

I think nerf and buff threads are pointless at this point. OWL is going to OW2 next year so it really doesn’t matter anymore. Just my opinion of course.

First MEMP on the board in the playoffs!

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

can you imagine how funny it would be if a team managed to spawn camp another…and then they get kicked for inactivity like some people have claimed on here…