-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on YouTube and OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Post-season playoff details.

• This is a double-elimination tournament.
  • Matches are played first to three.
  • Higher seed in each match gets to pick the starting Control Map.
  • Loser of the previous map picks the map for the next round. The winner picks on whether to attack or defend first.
  • The loser of this match drops to the losers bracket

Fun fact, this will be the first meeting between these two teams since the 2019 Season, Stage 3, Week 3. A 3-1 win for Shanghai. The entire rosters for both teams have completely changed since.

Good luck to both teams!

I’m afraid I must sashay off to bed…though I need to ask myself why did I eat a spaghetti with cheese on it just to please my manager’s efforts to reduce food waste…I’m lactose intolerant, gosh darn it!

Preview of the finals? We’ll see I guess. Dallas probably has something to say about that.

oooof…TWO full holds??? Shanghai too good