Philadelphia Fusion

San Francisco Shock
LP: 10 (10-6 +13)

LP: 12 (12-4 +19)

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on YouTube and OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Post-season playoff details.

• This is a double-elimination tournament.
  • Matches are played first to three.
  • Higher seed in each match gets to pick the starting Control Map.
  • Loser of the previous map picks the map for the next round. The winner picks on whether to attack or defend first.
  • The loser of this match is eliminated from the Playoffs

gonna be so weird when shock are eliminated…not surprising…just weird

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

Uh, Fusion, hello???

it all goes down to… who has the better dva… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

ah man…wanted the draw there :sweat_smile:

Admit it, you only wanted the draw to have a longer match to get more tokens.

you know too much.

1,000 tokens… still not enough

If you are trying to save up to 1,200 tokens to get all 6 All-Stars vault skins, you should be able to reach the treshold if you keep watching the matches including the Grand Finals (which that provides a 100 token bonus)

meh…i have plenty…i just like a slugfest

Okay… Okay… fine… fair enough

and i just checked and we’ve already made 100 tokens this weekend (if youve been on every minute)

having it on the lowest volume you can, then have music playing over it, don’t have to listen, still getting tokens.

these ults…come on fusion

After Map 4

-
-

fusion is playing like Gold players right now.

Ok just got home. Dang 5th map. Sounds about right for both teams.

Watch as Fusion chokes their way out of playoffs…

You know it’s coming…

very close to being 6 maps