LP: 17 (11-5 +14)

LP: 20 (12-4 +19)

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on YouTube and OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Post-season playoff details.

• This is a double-elimination tournament.
  • Matches are played first to three.
  • Higher seed in each match gets to pick the starting Control Map.
  • Loser of the previous map picks the map for the next round. The winner picks on whether to attack or defend first.
  • The loser of this match will play in the loser’s final tomorrow. The winner will advance to the grand final and have the next day off.

This should be the final…i dont care who loses i think they make it back on saturday…2 best teams all season

So we are now at 6 hours since the broadcast started…which means…there will be some “light editing” for the encore broadcast tomorrow. Hopefully this match ends quickly so that production won’t be forced to cut a match out of the broadcast…

I don’t they will edit a match. They can run multiple live streams at the same time on YouTube (and have done so before).

Oh man it’ll hurt if the Reign knock out Shock. As for this match. Just want to see a good one. Like Dragons though.

Unfortunately, during Day 1’s encore broadcast, they cut out the Gladiators vs. Fusion match and instead did Watchpoint preshow and the 3 other matches…many fans didn’t like it.

For Day 2’s encore broadcast, they did show all 4 matches and quietly edited out the Watchpoint preshow along with the post-match interviews and pre-match talk…although I’m pretty sure they realized this after catching heat from Philadelphia fans regarding Day 1 (and believe me, you do NOT want to anger Philly fans…no matter if it’s OWL or “real sports” like football or basketball).

If we’ve been watching all matches since Tuesday have we gotten all the skins yet? I haven’t checked.

Hasn’t Shanghai won 2/2 so far yet they can still be Eliminated from Playoffs via 1 Loss here is it just Dallas?

I think whoever loses will play SF or Atlanta. They’ll still have a shot.

Both Dallas and Shanghai have won 2/2 thus far. Whoever loses this match drops down to the Lower Final and will take on the winner of Shock/Reign (which is being played tomorrow) for the right to go to the Grand Finals.

1 Like

You should have by now, but you better check now (like drop what you are doing and log onto Overwatch), because we are running out of time. If there are any problems on your end, you could miss out. There are only three matches remaining in the Playoffs segment of the promotion.

Yeah, all 9 skins should be earned. If you want to earn all 9 skins if you’re starting now, you’ll have to watch the remaining live and encore broadcasts if you want all 9 skins.

1 Like

I’m still having issues but I think I finally figured out your suggestion. I opened up OWL in OW game itself & now watching NOT via YouTube any longer but rather OWL .com itself

Just checked. Yeah I got them. Wish there was a Brigitte one. Don’t know if I missed out on that one if there was one.

They are not giving away Brigitte this year it seems, there is about 10 heroes that have yet to offer their respective Grey and White skins to the public.

1 Like

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Lmao at the casters freaking out on Hog