OWL Website LEAKS 2-2-2 a Day Early!

It’s 47 minutes long. I’m 13 minutes in, nothing on 31 so far.

1 Like

Its a tank? You sure?

Damn, those announcers look like they haven’t slept in weeks.

1 Like

They were all trolling about the poorly kept secret.

1 Like

Wow almost an hour? No way can that all be on 2-2-2 :scream: Hopefully hero 31 news is in there

Seems like there’s interviews with players on the topic.

1 Like

10 Likes

I hate forced 2-2-2 but I love The Rock and wrestling, so this gets a :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

23 Likes

Video confirmed it is coming to ranked after it launches in OWL. Im not sure yet how much time we will have to wait for it to be on live. Havent heard anything about quickplay yet. May not come up. But there will probably be a dev update with more details today (considering they reference it being announced to the community in this watchpoint)

Comp is where I really feel it counts the most tbh.

QP? Not so much.

9 Likes

Listening through it now

Wow, no switching roles mid map and assigned seats. I mean I’m hella upset regardless but still this just seems unnecessary. Players have been known to sit next to people they need to screenlook and I’m lowkey upset that this aspect of the game is going away.

Also role lock is happening in the main game. RIP, looks like I’ll be playing siege more than I usually do.

Before someone does it, no, OWL did not bring role lock, it’s the other way around.

6 Likes

Nothing on hero 31 then?

It’s an OWL show. They had plenty of player interviews, talking about what players they want to see play DPS again, and analysis on what teams would be benefited/hindered from it.

I had 1 game out of >10 today with 3 DPS, which was plenty playable, none with more. I had an enjoyable game with triple tank. 2/2/2 had nothing to offer in that time, so what makes you think it will when it releases?

Planning on it. You probably won’t be seeing me after it goes live.

3 Likes

If its not in QP I hope we get unranked mode :smiley:

5 Likes

Oh! I thought it was another dev update vid lol This makes more sense now.

Oof.

Peace :wave:

2 Likes

well lets be real if you enjoy playing straight forward fps more then siege is the best game anyway… overwatch will always be more casual.

I’ll be reinstalling.

24 Likes

I think ill finally have the motivation to climb out of bronze now

9 Likes