OWL Viewer tokens not granted after watching all matches

After all the matches that happened this Friday (02/22/19) I went to check the amount of Tokens I got from watching all the matches, should’ve been 51 total, since I had another 30 from watching on other days, but the total was way lower, 40, meaning that at some point I simply did not get any more tokens even tho I was watching the matches.

1 Like

I watched all the games today and didn’t get a single token

Hey there, it’s important to get details including what platform you are watching on (Twitch, OverwatchLeague.com, BattleNet), what device you use, and which country you reside in.

I have advanced troubleshooting here in my guide including the latest news on why you may be missing out on tokens. So please carefully review it.

I had the stream on from 11.30pm (GMT) until it ended, on twitch.

I got 6 tokens from the whole stream.

What’s the troubleshooting problem for that? Y’all dropped 1 token per hour last night. I hope we see those missing tokens distributed in todays stream.

Why are there always problems with this damn system. Sort it out man. Every bloody day it never works!

Twitch, PC and Brazil.

I watched every single match for the day, with the stream as my focus tab on Google Chrome. Got 10 of the available Tokens however, not the total possible amount.

Twitch notification says I got 88 tokens, but my token only goes up 14 :frowning:

Can you please clarify. Note that there have been several changes in the last few weeks to the message displayed. So be sure to track your in-game token balance. Furthermore, be sure to not mistake any notifications from 2018.

Additional advice can be found in my guide here:

Did you have multiple streams open? Even if OWL was the focus, twitch can set your status as watching another stream if it’s open.

Nope, OWL only, I really have no idea why this problem appeared, since last season I wasn’t affected by it.

The message of 88 token was delivered to me after (1 week later) the token was rewarded. I was awarded the bonus tokens, not the regular 3 per hour or something. It’s all good, thanks!