OWL Vault (updates!)

I need them to release a Zarya skin that’s better than Alien. Not my fault what’s-his-face is associated with the objectively best Zarya skin :confused:

4 Likes

OP skin can confirm. Sleek AF!

1 Like

Fun fact : They did this with just the accusation.
After the whole mess, nothing was proven and he wasnt convicted.

That skin is fire though, is top 3 from Zarya for sure … she doesnt have many good ones to begin with :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Since the start of this season i already have 3 OWl grey/white skins: Winston, Widowmaker and Lucio. When it comes to OWL team skins i have: 10 for Tracer, 1 for D.VA, 2 for Ashe, 2 for Lucio, 1 for Orisa and 1 for Baptiste. The skin i want the most is for Tracer grey and white variants.

1 Like

Yeah I know it was dropped but those texts of his were cringe AF.

1 Like

Is the vault gonna happen after ow2 gets released??

1 Like

Oh.
Well, okay. I suppose that’s… “Nice” I guess.

1 Like

I missed Atlantic mercy last time so I am so excited to get it if that’s coming back :grinning:

2 Likes

I just feel so cringe with anything OWL these days, I feel sorry for Soe that she tied her fortunes to this debacle.

U jerk! (sigh) I actually did say and think the skins were never being re-released again, but… Obviously, I’m wrong. Honestly rly thought those skins were a lot more special than that. So I might have to re-think some things.

1 Like

Hmm maybe more recent ones and alien Zarya.

2 Likes

I just want D.va and Ange :hatched_chick: the rest i don’t play them at all . ( i have a bad sight i can only play characters with auto aim or big range of shoots )

2 Likes

How many can we gather?

1 Like

would love to get this but I think the drama surrounding it might mean we won’t see it

3 Likes

Im not sure about the total amount that you can get from watching all streams but its the usual 5 tokens per hour.

1 Like

NOT. AN. OWL. SKIN.

5 Likes

Pain. I use work out which isn’t bad but I’m really not a fan of the gun lol

1 Like

Yes. In the community update they said things along those lines- that fan favorites are coming back and it will be in the new OWL League store in game on OW2 launch. Also- watch OWL this season because all the grey and whites are out (if you haven’t gotten all already).

Omg what?? All as in all 32 current heroes?? If so can you tell me when they will be live on yt?

and

For me it says 12pm PST, they usually have a preshow at 11am PST. Just because I am not aware of your time zone- i Linked their youtube and their league schedule. I would def turn notifications on for their youtube. Make sure you are connected with your battle.net + youtube ok!!!

As for the OWL GREY/White