OWL Vault (updates!)

Please scroll to the bottom of my post for the most recent update and or check the recent comments- I am keeping this as a record post now.

And

So… idk what skins are gonna be unvaulted but… to all the professional buzzkills here who said they will never unvault again… ahahahahahahahahaha i win! Saving tokens is a big W rn for those of us without anything in that vault.

To all the people who said i would never get my hands on any of them- a very professional EFF U, U R WRONG!

UPDATE Fri, SEPT 30th, 3:17pm PST: (TO clarify some things and to add hope)

**edit Nov. 6th, I do not trust Naeri, I only trust Matt Morello and Overwatch Cavalry.

TY YOU GUYS FOR BEING FAITHFUL TO THE THREAD!! AND KEEPING PEOPLE UPDATED!!! I will add this to the main OP.

UPDATE OCT 20th

Fans who have linked their Battle.net accounts can enjoy matches and earn in-game perks throughout the entire week of Playoffs and Grand Finals, from October 30 – November 4, 2022.

• Earn 5 League Tokens per hour for every hour watched.
  • Earn 3 Overwatch League home and away skins for every 3 hours watched, up to 30 hours. See the chart below for a full list of earnable skins, including the newest Overwatch 2 heroes: Sojourn, Junker Queen, and Kiriko!
  • Additionally, custom community designed Overwatch 2 cosmetics will be dropped after specific viewership milestones.

Update: Oct 30th, 2022

I am losing hope of All Star skins coming back, but I will keep this thread running and necro rez this thread when those skins come back or if any fan favorites ever come back. IDC how many months or years it takes. I will be faithful to ya’ll. Let’s just keep hoping. If the unvaulting doesnt happen this week for play offs or post grand finals- I hate to say it- I don’t think it is happening yet. They did unvault from this year so yay- but nothing from before.

BIG UPDATE

BIG UPDATE look who responded to me

He is the associate director of OWL Products.

Edit Nov 17th, 11:22am, PST. PATCH DAY

Based off this, it looks like they will be “unvaulting” previous skins each league shop refresh. While it wasn’t the unvaulting we wanted, I will take it. Spitfire winston coming back and shock doom - oh and genji looks good burning blue with mercy lookin like a purple rain prince fan? I’ll take it.

I will update this page each OWL League Shop refresh.

Hey,

Sorry for spam update:

Confirmed our amongus suspicions.

UPDATE: TUESDAY NOV 29th

credits to the one I quoted DaftPhunk

Update: Dec 6th, 1:20PM PST for Season 2

Creds to the poster, ty friend!!!

HAPPY NEW CRAZY IT HURTS SEASON 2 Everyone!!!

UPDATE JAN 3RD-4TH

JAN 5th 2023

LET ME DAB ON THE GATEKEEPERS LOLOLOLOLOL.

“They’ll never come back, they were exclusive, sold as one time only,”

OWL Shop

TODAY Jan 5 I got my damn skins, and now I can make skin gatekeepers mad.

OWL Feb 6, 2022, S3!!!

10 Likes

pink mercy please unvaulted

8 Likes

I was off OW for almost 5 years. Missed all of them… what’re the best ones you guys are waiting for???

3 Likes

Personally i just want celstial dva and atlantic mercy … the rest will just be a treat! Hby?

7 Likes

The atlantic mercy skins is really nice actually. I dont think I’ve seen anyone in game with it before actually. I’m not really sure what other skins they even released but I’m just excited to have access to some new skins lol

1 Like

*May exclude select Overwatch League skins

What is that mean? Only the last year stuff?

3 Likes

YES OH YES

You have no idea how badly i’ve wanted gaia rein… and the fact that it shows it in the photo! Its also very much a fan favorite! I also wanted celestial dva, but idk anymore cuz she’s getting the EDM skin in the battle pass soooo…

Its a long shot, but i also hope they bring back Zhulong Sombra and Ailen Zarya. I missed those and i want them too.

1 Like

Im sincerely hoping that celestial dva and atlantic mercy are in it. I think theyre talking about THE OWL SKINS FROM THIS YEAR like sombras, genjis, and knight mercy. Thats what im hoping they exclude.

1 Like

And probably ailen zarya sadly… i wont say why but if you know you know.

3 Likes

Mercy Celestial skin is literally in the teaser thumbnail along with Atlantic Tracer and Rein Gaia skin.

Since Rein skin appear there i assume D.Va’s skin also in it as well.

2 Likes

It might mean some MVP skins, especially Alien Zarya after what happened.

1 Like

You’re right, the scandal really ruined that skin reputation.

1 Like

Yep i pray! On twitter someone legit began to rub their atlantic mercy skin in my face saying “youll never get this” and calling me all sorts of names cause me and said person got in a fight over an unvault.

That person said they will never and should never be unvaulted again. I said it was unvaulted twice- why not a third time or annually or every other year? That person got so mad at me and made fun of me/ gatekept a skin. It feels so good to even see “unvault” happening rn. Even on forums i see skin gatekeepers- it feels so good to post this unvault.

Sorry about the tangent … but yes i saw atlantic mercy, celestial dva, and gaia rein in the thumbnail.

2 Likes

The League starts again on 22th September which is tomorrow. You might want to get extra League tokens before the OW2 released.

Also if you interested, you can get all OW1 heroes League grey and white skin and new heroes OWL skins soon.

4 Likes

Got them all, except for Bastion’s Pirate Ship. I never ever switch off Overgrown, however, so it’s of little concern. (And, to be honest, outside of MH I don’t play him to begin with.)

1 Like

I just want my all stars d.va, all stars mercy, all stars tracer, good & evil echo, and goat brig skins. So i hope they add them back in the next vault.

2 Likes

I didnt really like the hog or echo skins enough to drop money last time. Now I’ve got some owl tokens saved I can complete my collection

1 Like

I need Celestial D.Va desperately. Would also like the Widow and Sombra ones.

4 Likes

If widow in this, thats just more cherry on top

2 Likes

zen is the only OWL skin I don’t have. I don’t really like it but I guess it’d be nice to complete the collection

2 Likes