OWL/Twitch Grey Skins

Hi! I was just curious as to whether or not the grey twitch/owl skins were still available at this time. I know they were previously accessible after donating bits, but I haven’t seen anything in regards to that still being the case.
Thanks!

The previous skins from last year’s cheering bit promotions and the 2018 All Access Pass are no longer available. They may return in upcoming Twitch Challenges so be sure to follow my guide here for the latest updates:

2 Likes

So if I was an all-access pass Holder last season what are the new rewards that you get for getting the All access pass this season?
Are there any new skins or is it all sprays?

Currently the 2019 All Access Pass offers access to the all-new Command Center with custom POV views, 200 Overwatch League tokens, and various Twitch Emotes and Badges, 20% coupon to the Overwatch League store, and ad-free viewing on Twitch. There are no exclusive in-game items with the All-Access Pass… yet.

I’m sure replying to these posts over and over gets exhausting hahah
Thank you!!

1 Like

Stage 2: Week 1

How patient are we supposed to be?

At this point, I’m just collecting tokens and saving them for the gray skins to drop. I was hoping after the first stage we would get something.

2 Likes

Wait until the view count can’t hold 100k anymore.
Also don’t necro.

They won’t be for tokens and even if they do, they will just lose their value if everyone can get them at any time.

That’s smart. If nothing else, hopefully they’ll put them in the OWL section of the league store ingame. Lucio’s emote looks a little lonely in that part of the store. Great place for the grey skins.

5 Likes