OWL Tokens on YouTube?

I use the Overwatch League mobile app and run the stream while I play Overwatch 2.

too lazy right now to do all that :wink: if a skin with all tokens comes again ill probably just $$buy$$ it outright. if its a skin i like heh

since i wasnt planning on playing games today anyways. im on my second half-pint of irish whiskey

Yes, there is a delay. It’s not super consistent, at least last year I couldn’t pin it down. But I always got mine eventually.

Then open YouTube, make sure you’re logged in, click the menu icon in the top left hand corner, scroll down to settings, click it, in the settings menu click ‘connected apps’, find battle.net and see what account it says it’s connected to.

Isn’t it supposed to be 2x tokens? I’m only getting 5

Only on “select matches” which I have no idea which matches those are.

Fans with linked accounts enjoying the Overwatch League opening weekend matches from May 5–8 will receive 5 tokens per hour for all matches and double token drops for select matches.

• LAG vs. NYE (12 p.m. PT, 5/5)
  • VAN vs. BOS (1:30 p.m. PT, 5/6)
  • WAS vs. TOR (12 p.m. PT, 5/7)
  • FLA vs. PAR (1:30 p.m. PT, 5/8)

Not x2 tokens on first match

I got 0 tokens because I accidentally left my brand account logged in instead of the account linked to Blizzard (brand accounts can’t link to anything for some absolutely stupid nonsensical reason). I watched the entire thing for nothing. : )
Now I’ll have to pay a ludicrous amount of money to get anything.

Lol um… what? Just link your proper account and keep watching matches, they play all day tomorrow and Sunday, and next weekend, and the weekend after that, and the weekend after that…

1 Like

I was exaggerating but it’s still upsetting to miss such a large amount of free tokens which will most likely cost me being able to acquire 1 skin alongside what I’ll be able to get. I believe I missed a double token match too.

I watch in OWL website just in case on my phone, at least I know that one works. I got tokens last night tho I didnt count how many I got

I was watching last night and received 35 tokens, so now i am at 45. It’s good that watch system for the OWL adds up all the hours you watched so if you watch 1 and a half hour and then after the pause you watch another 1 and a half hour you will be able to earn 15 tokens.

I have been getting tokens, sometimes it’s delayed or bugged for whatever reason

There is only a google connection available, not youtube specifically. Does the google have to be linked as well?

It doesn’t say which one. Just says connected.

Google owns youtube, it’s the same thing.

Well then when I pressed link on youtube it did not link the google to battle net.

So what does it say next to battle.net in your youtube settings?

literally just a grey, unclickable button that says “connected”

So your accounts are connected, what is the issue?