OWL Tokens not dropping? 23/02/19

My wife and I have been watching OWL on Twitch on PC in the UK and our tokens haven’t been dropping today (23/02/19) we noticed. The weird thing is my wife got 1 token which shouldn’t be possible since they are dropped in 3s. I’ve gotten 0. Our Blizzard accounts are connect to Twitch, and we’ve had no problems collecting tokens the rest of the season. Anybody else having the issue?

2 Likes

I was looking for anyone else having this issue today. I’ve been on and watching since about 2:30pm est and I’ve only received one drop so far. I thought that maybe they were released hourly because I got my drop about an hour after OWL officially started. Nope. Literally nothing after that.

I’ve tried refreshing, using different browsers, using different PCs, still nothing.

There is 1 thing I have noticed with the twitch drops, it say’s 1 but if she checks her game, she should have gotten three tokens.

I however, have only gotten 3 tokens (1 drop) for the entire stream so far, and I’ve been watching since 7.30pm.

I don’t think there will be a day when they work as they should. There were problems last year and it just continues. They don’t care as long as they get the views and tell us “we can’t validate whether you actually watched the stream or not so too bad no tokens for you”

Kind of losing my patience with Blizzard and Twitch.

I’d like to add that the support is hilariously bad as well. Same post with “troubleshooting” as the only answer they can give.
There is nothing wrong, it’s your incompetent system that’s the issue here.

1 Like

Same with me… just one drop.
It’s amazing how this is so broken even into the second week.

Exactly what I was thinking. I’m stuck at 198. Been waiting for this LAST drop for hours to reach 200. After this I’m done watching this stupid, broken stream.

Same happens to me I didn’t get any token from Friday. On week 1 i got a total of 69 tokens (and only missed 1day of week 1). How is the max token I can get from a day?

Same. Watched the 4 games last night and got 5(?) tokens in total, and tonight watched all the games, on the 3rd so far, and got 1(?) token.

6 tokens in total over 2 days when I should have gotten 30 or 40… 2nd week the system is broken now, come on.

Watched on twitch, from France, accounts are linked.

I got another drop! That’s two from a total of almost 5 hours!

Thanks Blizzard!

I think that at this moment you should be thankful, I have fully watched(!) each day in both weeks, first week - 45 tokens, this week - absolute 0.
not a single point this week, for more than 12 hours of watching lul

exact same… i thought they’d give everything retroactively, but no… just 1

Are you sure your country is eligible? I ask because there was an issue last week where ineligible countries were getting tokens and it was “fixed” this week so people aren’t getting any tokens at all anymore. That’s the only thing i can think of because they are dropping, albeit incredibly delayed.

Hey everyone, first token drops are being laggy today. I would not worry too much as Blizzard usually gets any owed drops caught up within the day or at the start of the next day.

For anyone who is not earning token drops at all please be sure to check my guide here for help:

1 Like

I watched yesterday and today, and received nothing as well.

As WyomingMyst suggested I did end up getting all of my tokens in the end, they were just delayed. I did notice that the Twitch notifications said both my wife and I only got 6 tokens, but checked in game and got 18. Looks like an issue on Twitch’s end, not Blizzard’s. I can’t speak for the others saying they were experiencing issues though.

To clarify, Twitch recently changed the wording of the notification. Now a single notification, means you have earned 3 tokens.