OWL Tokens not being distributed

I have my account connected, logged in, etc. I’ve been watching for hours and still no tokens at all, whats wrong with it?

6 Likes

I wish I knew. I’ve had to switch to using the app to get tokens.

1 Like

Same

A description has been provided to you in hopes of troubleshooting

There have been some issues, the guide linked above can help including key steps to work around issues occuring this weekend I am currently tracking and investigating. If you have not earned tokens at all since the start of the promotion, please go through the troubleshooting section at the bottom of the guide.

I’m getting them, check if you updated the app or if you’re account is actually linked.

If you use the app, make certain it’s logged in to your account before watching. I was not receiving my tokens, and sure enough, the app had logged itself out of battlenet, but it didn’t appear any different on my phone.

Did the browser version work for anyone this weekend? I was planning on leaving my PC on overnight to farm the early matches and there’s no way to lock a phone while still earning tokens

i never got any the first year they launched the league stuff. Its a scam imo :lying_face:

1 Like

its been working for me

So far I have gotten nothing this weekend. Keep in mind the last two weekends I earned tokens and nothing about my PC or account has changed but thus far I got nothing today (saturday) in about 7 hours of streaming, and the stream ended about 4 hours ago now.

I even had the home page with the video playing open in addition to the match status page some one said might help. So unless the rewards are super delayed, like next day plus I got nothing and it’s frustrating that the only response from support you get is about how I did something wrong and to double check all my accounts and connections.

It’s fairly obvious their servers are the issue… but lets just blame the customer.

2 Likes

I found that I only get tokens if I’m using the app. Also always make sure you are 100% logged in on the app before you put on the streams because sometimes I will log you out. I have that problem every time.

There are problems and possible workarounds being updated at this moment. The big discussion thread on the forums is still being added to and things are still being tested to see what works and why it’s being so badly incosistent.

I’ve used Chrome the entire time and have gotten tokens from both Asian and NA games this weekend so far, but nowhere near as much as I should have. A viewtime theory is being investigated right now Day 2 of APAC games just starting.

Well so far I have gotten nothing from Saturday, I even tried having the stat page open the last hour or two of the games. Trying it again today but I don’t really have high hopes. Again it’s something wrong with their system as nothing on my end has changed from previous weeks when I got tokens.

Always so slow to respond to these problems, and there is always a token issue when some kind of limited time event is going on…

1 Like

I agree this system is every scuffed and I think it would’ve been better if they had the time to test as much as possible but with the current situation I don’t think they can so we have the problems we have.

It also might be a problem with YT’s system too if they weren’t ready to log viewtime for watchers, I don’t know exactly. But I remember when they put out the promotional video claiming that getting tokens is “simple”… no Uber, it really isn’t.

1 Like