OWL Tokens not awarded correctly

I feel that we still dont recieve owl tokens as we have to. I did recieve owl tokens the 1st and 2nd day of owl league, i continue watching the league, however i did not recieve any more tokens. I thought that it was fixed?

Are you logged in?

1 Like

Maybe check to see if youre logged in correctly? I’ve been recieveing them. Sometimes they come a bit late.

I just checked. It looks like mine are all coming in just fine.
Screen-Shot-2019-03-11-at-1-38-36-AM
image uploader

I noticed they switched over to the 3x OWL Tokens.

Check if your country is available to get Tokens, they decided to “fix” it with Week 2.

2 Likes

Related to tokens*

Does watching matches(OWL) any time on twitch give us tokens, or it must be live streams?

They let some countries that weren’t eligible for tokens to get them for the first 2 days because of a “mistake” but they have been disabled on the next week.

live only

1 Like

100owl tokens :open_mouth: you get these that often?!

I think I’ve gotten 3 if you include last season.

That’s a lot of freakin tokens…

where do you see this graphic

you gotta click the bell icon in upper-right pannel on twitch
and then on some gift
or simply go to twitch.tv/inventory

How do you get so many tokens?

yea but it also shows stuff from last season which is kinda confusing

I got four 100 token drawings last season and one so far this season.

I leave the games running on my old laptop. I rarely miss a day. They just add up overtime. I also made a thread to help others secure their tokens.

Hmmph, some people have all the luck. No wonder there’s none leftover for the rest of us. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Xestern is most likely correct. based on your description it sounds like you are not residing in an eligible country to earn Overwatch League token rewards per the official contest rules. Everyone in week 1 accidentally received tokens, but was stopped in week 2 for anyone who is not residing in an eligible country.

if you are living in an eligible country to earn Overwatch League token rewards please take the time to review my troubleshooting guide here: