Owl tokens from streams

I do not get tokens. I’m eligible, I watch via the website and still get nothing after hours. I’m not alone in this.

yep same for me it tells me im eligible but i havent recieved anything

Okay on the site, press Ctrl+F5 to do a hard refresh.
Try signing in again, click My account and Sign in ONLY once.
Wait to see if it signs in (it may take a few minutes).

Also double check to remove any AdBlockers as this may cause problems.

Hmmm, might have been the issue, will see.

Ok im guessing it wouldn’t have anything to do with watching in fullscreen?

No. I have earned tokens just fine after signing in. Right now for you its a matter of trying to get logged in.

i have managed to log in now so we will see how it goes for this stream but what could i do about the other tokens?

I watched all of it and only got 15 tokens :confused:

Unfortunately the scope of my troubleshooting is to get people up and running. It is not possible for myself or Blizzard to compensate for lost token watch time. That being said, don’t stress too much as this is a long-term feature for the remainder of the season.

1 Like

ah ok thanks alot for your help

i watched the entire previous match stream but didn’t get the drop well that because my country is not available for the token drop :disappointed_relieved:

Ok, now after several hours of watching, doing the above instructions, it still does not work. Pretty disappointed.

Bummer, have you worked through all steps of my troubleshooting guide in my pinned thread?

1 Like

I still don’t understand why I only got 15 tokens for 3 hours althought I did not stop watching it. I read through Wyoming’s trouble shooting. But this seems more like a list of causes why one would not receive any tokens at all. But I did get some.

Does anyone have experience if the mobile app is more successful than a browser?

5 tokens an hour for 3 hours is 15, looks right to me.

The Watchpoint shows however still don’t count toward your viewed time, same as when it was broadcast on Twitch.

Did your stream ever have latency? If the YouTube player shows " :red_circle: LIVE" then you are watching the live broadcast and still earning tokens. If you see " :black_circle: LIVE" then that means you are no longer watching live and that will impact earning tokens.

1 Like

But I watched yesterday everything and it runs now too since the mai melee and the owl, too. So I would expect 40+? :S

Indeed, it says live. I started to watch it now on microsoft edge without any adblock, clear cache or anything. I will watch 90 mins and then check. I also have sound turned on. I am/was even actively watching.

I have had other users reporting issues with Edge, do you have Chrome or Firefox installed?

1 Like

No, I just started using Edge because Firefox only led to 15 tokens in many many hours :confused:. If not, I will try the app.
Its not like I do not receive any tokens. It just feels like I get 5 every 3 hours or so.

Edit: WyomingMyst, I appreciate your efforts, but I will try to figure it out. I will manage :3

Edit 2: got my 5 tokens with microsoft edge after 60mins