Owl tokens from streams

has anyone else not gotten theirs yet??

2 Likes

Most players who have successfully logged in have earned tokens earlier today. Remember you can only earn tokens by watching live broadcasts (not VODs) while on OverwatchLeague.com and not YouTube.com. If you are having problems signing into OverwatchLeague.com, getting token drops, etc. please see my troubleshooting guide here.

ah ok thank you im pretty sure i had my account linked but i probably did something wrong

Yep, remember I also try to run “match discussion threads” here on the forums during all Overwatch League matches. Its a great place to reach out to me personally to ask for assistance during the course of a broadcast. That being said, my troubleshooting checklist helps resolve most common issues players have had.

I got my dank Synthwave Hog because I could finally get those last 6 tokens.

thanks alot i did see that i hadnt yet verified my account with my email would that be a problem?

I have been watching matches for at least 2-3 hours yesterday and have not received a single Token so far :frowning:
I am watching through the OWL website and I am from an eligible country.
It does even say " You are logged in to earn viewership rewards. Geographic restrictions apply"

I am lost at what else I could do

2 Likes

yeah thats excactly what i have been doing

I don’t think so, but as a step of general safety for your Blizzard account, I strongly recommend doing so.

aha yes i have done now thanks

Once again, try going through my troubleshooting guide linked in my post above.

i am also now having trouble logging in on the website as whenever i say sign in it refreshes the page and doesnt do anything.

And the page simply displays “My Account” in the upper right corner of the screen on the Blizzard master navigation bar?

yes it just says my account

I do not get tokens. I’m eligible, I watch via the website and still get nothing after hours. I’m not alone in this.

yep same for me it tells me im eligible but i havent recieved anything

Okay on the site, press Ctrl+F5 to do a hard refresh.
Try signing in again, click My account and Sign in ONLY once.
Wait to see if it signs in (it may take a few minutes).

Also double check to remove any AdBlockers as this may cause problems.

Hmmm, might have been the issue, will see.

Ok im guessing it wouldn’t have anything to do with watching in fullscreen?

No. I have earned tokens just fine after signing in. Right now for you its a matter of trying to get logged in.