OWL Tokens for watching = no more?

Did something change? I have not been getting any OWL tokens for watchin the past few days.

2 Likes

I agree. I have been watching the last 3 days. Twitch keeps saying I am getting coins, but they never show up in the game. It has been weeks since I get them. This happened last time when they increased the drop rate by x3. I watched and never got my coins to show up in the game.

Before asked yes my accounts are setup.
Twitch account created
Blizzard Account linked to Twitch
Drops are enabled
Twitch is reporting that I get the coins
I open the game and there are no new coins being added to my total.

2 Likes

Just read a bit. They have changed it to accomplishments. Pick teams that may win. You get awarded coins. Five wins = coins and so on…just read what they put out there please…

Nobody listen to this guy. It’s just a bug and you’ll probably get them when Blizzard gets around to fix it (they messed up competitive today so they’re fixing that first lol.

5 Likes

Well I knew they added the pick feature extension but didn’t read anywhere of this change are you sure?

Listen Blizzard we have been over this before

No Tokens =No Watch.

We had an agreement.

6 Likes

Hey everyone, there was a technical issue this weekend. Be sure to follow this thread as I maintain updates when this happens. Don’t worry you all should get the tokens as soon as they have time to fix it:

2 Likes

tokens are SO delayed.

I still haven’t gotten my tokens from the hewelka award stream.

Thank you, sorry I didn’t see that post.

It’s okay. It’s a good place where I report what other members of the community are seeing and if Blizzard has any formal news on the matter. It’s always pinned during the Overwatch League season so it’s readily available for everyone.

2 Likes

I love how the chat yesterday went as fast as a stream with 5k viewers.

1 Like

Close

You get (I think) 3 tokens per hour in addition to the “League Picks” button that has you guess/bet on match outcomes for additional tokens. The League Picks has been working for me without delay. I guess my 5-10 correct guesses and can immediately claim the 25 tokens.

What people are talking about being delayed are the 3 you get per hour watched. Last weekend it took me until I think Monday or Tuesday to get those tokens from Friday and Saturday’s matches. It is likely the same thing this weekend too.

I guess you have difficulty reading too?

A forum moderator literally posted on this thread earlier saying how you were wrong, maybe you are the one with the reading issue guy.