OWL Tokens cap at 30?

I watch the owl regularly and i had my account set up but then suddenly i didn’t recieve tokens anymore.
I have looked up different solution but none of them work.
Can anyone help me?

1 Like

Same problem here, but for me, tokens cap at 21.

When did you suddenly not receive tokens anymore? Yesterday? Four weeks ago? Did you change how you watch the stream at all? What country is your Blizzard account assigned to?

These are important details needed in order to figure out your specific issue. Otherwise please check out my guide here:

I stopped receiving tokens at start of Week 2 Stage 1. I tried to disconnect and connect Battle net acount to Twitch, trying to show my activity (under my name is displayed watching OverwatchLeague). My Battle net is assigned to Europe (Czech Republic).

Okay here is what happened. In week 1 everyone from INELIGIBLE countries received tokens when they were not suppose to. The free token drops are restricted to select countries as detailed in the official promotion rules here:

Unfortunately Czech Republic is not an eligible country at this time.

Okay. Thanks for explanation. I was just confused because that first week.

It was in week 2 it stopped and i live in greenland

Yeah, you too can’t earn tokens because Greenland is not an eligible country.

Is there anything i can do about it?

Notthing unless you move to one of the eligible countries for the promotion, which then you must make the change on your Blizzard account (note that proof of residency in the new country is required to make that change).

I just wonder why is Greenland not eligibel when Denmark is and the laws of Denmark apply in Greenland

Same at 57 (Czech Republic) :smiley: