OWL Tokens, are we gonna get some?

Nah sadly reruns don’t give tokens.

But you could leave your pc on while u sleep and get them :male_detective:

1 Like

This is sadly EU’s only option
Reruns and vods don’t give out tokens, though I haven’t heard news of tokens-for-watching returning?

Just don’t watch it. Don’t give them viewers. They’re screwing everyone over.

If they don’t enable Twitch drops for season 2 that will be a very bad decision as the stream’s viewership will go downhill fast, everyone I know that watched OWL only watched it because of the tokens you got by watching during season 1 (including me).

Not everyone, OWL is the only reason i’m still interested in overwatch.

Well no Overwatch means no OWL. No content means no interest- players leaving. Players leaving means Blizzard cancels OW like Diablo, Starcraft and WoW.

1 Like

Still means a late night while setting it up and making sure it’s running :frowning:

And no there neither seem to be free tokens, nor extra free for signing up to the newsletter.

Jessicka are you german as well?

English.

If you’ve figured this out, I’m sure the brain trust at ActiBlizz could figure it out. It’s not rocket science. They’ve invested too much into this whole thing to let it crash. Meanwhile, I’m gonna watch OWL because I enjoy it. And ActiBlizz will cater to the casuals enough to make sure the live game stays relevant enough for their investment in OWL to pay off.

oh

Is there any updated list for the countries? I havent find one.

You know I hate the fact that we haven’t gotten actual updates and new stuff as much as the next person but you going into people’s threads and telling them to not watch something they enjoy, that’s not it my friend. They’re probably gonna get more than enough viewers, even with people on this forum trying to make others not watch it.

I can hear my roommates complain already because our walls are thin lol. I guess that’s my only option, it kinda sucks that they don’t think of people outside of the US wanting to watch it.

You get 1 token per map. With a total of 4 (5 if they go to a 5th map) per game. That’s at least 12 tokens per day.

At the very least you can earn 2,240 free tokens this season if you tune in for every match. You don’t need to actually watch, last year I left it running even when I want home.

yeah, because not supporting the biggest part of this game will totally help the game.
/s

1 Like

I think the general thought behind that mentality is “I don’t watch it so that the developers will see that it’s not supported and then they’re gonna turn their attention back to the game!!”

I’ll see what and how I can manage it, but thank you for the info!

1 Like

And here’s my own post
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/psa-how-to-earn-free-owl-tokens/302629?u=bitty-11913

My country doesnt get any tokens for watching so i really hope so (So i can buy an emote that has nothing to do to OWL or wait for the All-Stars skins what has nothing to do to OWL either)