OWL Token issue while watching

About a day ago I got an email from Blizzard that I had won 100 OWL credits.

Today i checked to see and buy that gucci dynasty Mercy skin and i still only have 6 credits.

Am i missing something here?

A lot of people have been getting this email, I myself got it as well as my two friends I play with a lot got it. And I asked everyone in the OWL All access chat, and a bunch of people in there said they got the email too.

I’ve gotten the 100 token drop in the past so was thinking maybe this is like a super delayed email, but I still have no idea.

I hope this isnt true, it got my hopes up and everything

I just spoke to Support. It’s all legit and valid, they said if the tokens don’t show within 4 days to mention it on the forums. Apparently there’s a delay but they should be credited within those 4 days :slight_smile:

My friend also hasnt been getting his credits

As a follow up reminder, my guide topic in the technical support forum (which is now stickied) has been collecting information that players have reported and what myself and fellow forum MVP, Narull, have been testing. So let me follow up with some new problems reported include:

• Known issues with Canadian users not receiving tokens in Stage 3 despite cleared math test.
  • Windows 7 system users not receiving tokens at all, regardless of web browser.
  • Piggyback devices such as Google Chromecast not working.

Also for anyone asking about the 100 token e-mail:

1 Like

This happened to me on Thursday May 3rd. I didn’t get any OWL tokens until the last few maps.

Anyone missing like 10 tokens for tonight’s matches?

Yeah, I got 3 drops in the first game but that was it.

Me, Just got like 4 in total.

1 Like

I didn’t get a one.

You’d think we’d get something after sticking up for the Dragons like that…

Every time a new Stage gets in, the first day always has had Tokens issues, after that, it happens once every now and then, generally on the first day of the week.

It’s been like that the entirety of the stages so far.

I’ve yet to have any issues on any stage but I made a post regarding my interesting problems with the OWL tokens today.

1 Like

Got nothing. The last notice on my Twitch is from the Mercy sprays 7 days ago.

I always get issues really on each Wednesdays, and it’s always generally game 1 that I get literally 0 token. Each new stage’s first game has given me lesser tokens then it should have like usual (I got only 4 today).

Anything else besides that has worked fine.

No tokens here at all (wasn’t able to watch the first match). My Twitch and Blizzard accounts are connected and I had already done my country’s eligibility test.

I didn’t receive a single drop either.

They are just arriving super late.

i got 3 through out watching the game i still have twitch up and got two more recently after almost 3 hours after it had finished.

Anyone got theirs yet?