OWL Token drops stopped for numerous people in Stage 3

I’m one of the Three Jillion people who stopped getting tokens as of the start of Stage 3.

I don’t know if anyone reads these, but if they do, I’m hoping that posting a bit more information might help Blizzard fix their latest-greatest drop bug.

1. Registered, did skill-testing question, etc. etc. etc. and have successfully accumulated tokens in Stage 2.
  2. Neither overwatchleague(dot)com nor twitch work now.
  3. I no longer get drop notification on twitch (the last one says “13 days ago”, going back to the end of Stage 2).
  4. Yes, I’ve tried the mouse-wiggling, incantations and prayers in WyomingMyst’s post.
  5. Yes, I have tried other browsers and even other computers, JUST IN CASE.
  6. No, I’m not an All-access subscriber nor I am I using the Command Center stream.

Thanks to anyone who cares about fixing this.

I don’t recall having incantations in my Twitch Rewards Guide. However I appreciate you confirming that you have done everything in that checklist. I would recommend posting a follow-up reply there, as your problem can get more attention to the right people. The bug report forum is strictly for identifying in-game problems with Overwatch. Since you specified notifications have stopped, this has something to do with the reward systems itself.

Thanks for your quick reply! Sure, I can post this there, if that would help.