OWL token drops not working

So recently Token drops returned to Overwatch. Well… for the first day everything was working fine but for the second day it quite wasn’t. I watch Overwatch League matches from Europe which makes everything only harder since I have to stay up late. But this isn’t the case. The real problem here is that I feel like I’ve been robbed. I’ve been watching the matches yesterday from 9 p.m. to 2. a.m. And the text below the stream on the official Overwatch League site said "you are logged in to earn viewership rewards… ". And indeed I was. I enjoyed the matches yesterday, but when I launched Overwatch today and saw that I haven’t received any tokens I was really mad. Is there anyone else who has been experiencing the same issues too, or is it just me? Also, is there a chance that I can receive those League tokens that I should have received?

1 Like

Hey there, there is a variety of issues that can cause you to stop earning tokens. I have a list of troubleshooting steps in the starting post of this thread:

No. Blizzard is unable to recover any missed opportunities on tokens if there is a technical issue. Remember this promotion is here until the end of the season so there is a lot of opportunities to keep earning tokens in future broadcasts.

1 Like

Are you logged in? I’ve found the app likes to log you out occasionally.

Thank you for your reply.

Overwatch league token reward just don’t work with chrome,microsoft edge and chromium(been tested with many friend in Qc) we watched the two first weekend of june entirely alternating with these because we weren’t earning token. None worked, so we tested modzilla firefox based version and we were able to get some token. but this week the problem came too to firefox I’ve watching the live game yesterday and today on my account on the OWL website and no token. The token system is just broken

2 Likes

Having the same issue. I did everything they said and still no luck. This is two weekends in the row. I tried the app and chrome.

I know im late to this conversation but wanted to say the same happening to me I only recently got 25 tokens and I think it was from the extra drops coca cola was giving away I also got the tracer skins from the grandfinals but I’m still very confused any updates on the situation? (I’m EU too
)