Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on YouTube and OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Post-season playoff details.

• This is a double-elimination tournament.
  • Matches are played first to three.
  • Higher seed in each match gets to pick the starting Control Map.
  • Loser of the previous map picks the map for the next round. The winner picks on whether to attack or defend first.
  • The loser of this match drops to the losers bracket

I really hope the Fuel wins this one.

Anyway, I’m back from work early…but only because the management team is extremely worried that our city’s storm drains will fail and stormwater will make it inside the workplace…and if that happens, I won’t be coming into work for the rest of the week.

It was already bad enough that the high school canceled all after-school activities (club meetings, athletic events, choir practice, you name it…it’s all canceled) and told all students to go home and stay out of the streets, but my workplace’s management is now having flashbacks to Spring 2013 when major flooding turned a certain busy road where my workplace sits on into a river (and shortly thereafter, the city passed a new regulation establishing a “Storm drain fee” which is lumped into property taxes for all residents and is supposed to be used to “upgrade the aging stormwater drainage system”, meaning citizens pay for storm drainage upkeep rather than the city)…and now the supposedly “upgraded stormwater drainage system” is facing perhaps it’s biggest test yet.

What’s happening here in Indiana is about as close to “hurricane like conditions” as we can get without the actual hurricane.

Chengdu Zone!!!

Welcome to Wyoming.

wasnt aware wyoming was located on neptune…

Don’t you all leave your seats… this match is going to be HOT!

from miami and im not sure why they all know my area code…

Hey I am ruling that one a C9…

i call it

CHARLIE NINER ON THE GROUND! Repeat, a snowman’s head has been seen flying over Chengdu! Dallas Fuel are on MATCH POINT!

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

0.5 seconds lul

/20 char

0.5 seconds. Could that measly half second make a world of difference on Eichenwalde?

Its inYVELTAL

I have no idea what I just saw…

Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

That’s some clean burning propane, I tell you h’what.

ima go grab some drinks…this next one is going to be SPIIIIICY

The final match of the night will begin here: