Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leaderboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

For those who need a reminder, here are the rules for the Post-season Play-ins Tournament.

• This is a single-elimination tournament.
  • Matches are played first to three.
  • Higher seed in each match gets to pick the starting Control Map.
  • Loser of the previous map picks the map for the next round. The winner picks on whether to attack or defend first.
  • The winner of this match goes on to the 2021 Playoffs.

So I only got 2-3 hours of sleep in my own bed…plus about an hour to an hour and a half on the couch after OWL matches today…and I am heading in to work today in half an hour, with my clock off time being well after sundown tonight.

Am I going to make a few mistakes at work tonight and on the 5-minute drive home? Probably (and I’m sure I’ll get pulled over since my workplace is right next to the police station). Am I going to sleep in tomorrow? Yep. Was these matches worth the loss of sleep? ABSOLUTELY!

Anyway, for my predictions, I’m going 3-1 San Francisco and 3-2 Washington. I hate picking San Fran, and I’m sure I’ll get harangued in the Outlaws fan Discord for my picks, but Toronto and Houston have been known to not produce when it matters most…and I’m sure Crusty likely knows he and his Shock needs to produce starting right now, as San Fran losing this match is probably going to mean Crusty will be looking for team as soon as the postseason concludes.

Anyway, I suppose I need to get ready for work. Enjoy the matches, y’all! I look forward to hopefully reconnecting with y’all in a few weeks for the playoffs (work permitting).

Not sure I like Toronto’s chances here….

Anybody know what the bans are, if there are any?

No bans

Good to know

Are they playing on current patch?

They typically play on whatever patch is live when the stage starts…so would imagine so (current patch is what? 4 weeks old?)

Ooof……that was basically Toronto playing the “OLE!” defense there

Domination…

Reminiscent of old SF where they lose 1 or 2 players at start of fight and it doesn’t matter AT ALL

Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

The next match begins here: