Owl pass issues

so i just bought the pass after heaps of attempts (xsolla is terrible) and i finally bought it but i received nothing, i have no owl tokens or anything, do i get the items when the league starts or what? last year it was instant. (my accounts are linked btw, ive recieved nano cola sprays, owl sprays and tokens and bastet sprays through twitch before)

Let me try to sort this out.

It looks like you are a PlayStation 4 player. Due to a technical issue between Blizzard and PlayStation Network you must start a web ticket with Blizzard CS to get the tokens:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000208859

Please, make sure your Twitch Account is linked to your BattleNet account, and if on console link your BattleNet account to your Console account.

i made a ticket and submitted, what am i meant to write? i just wrote i was told to make a ticket and want 200 tokens for my account. is that it?

Yeah that is it. It may take a day or two to process.

thanks a lot. will i have to send them a ticket every time i watch the league in order to recieve my drops?

No. This problem is ONLY for the All-Access pass. Any Twitch Drops should work like it did last year.

Be sure to follow my guide here for updates:

ok thank you :slight_smile: hopefully i can fix this