OWL On ABC Garners Rage

Oh, you’re objectively wrong. But we’re moving on anyway.

Have a day!

2 Likes

I’m pretty right. You haven’t made a point you just kept trying to delve into my personal life. like a weirdo… While you two like eachother’s post you just sorta show that esports fans are detached from reality.

oof sadly that applies to more serious matters as well…

1 Like

very true. some people just do not like change (much like a certain someone in this thread :thinking:)

Wait… do you think the term ‘mechanics’ refers to the actual mechanical objects they use?! LOL I’m gold too but I have way more understanding about this sport than you :rofl::joy: it’s ok to suck at this sport baby, I do too, you’re not alone xx

what are you even talking about… weirdo…

esports aren’t sports, but that shouldn’t stop them from being taken seriously

I’m taalking about you suggesting that if you give someone the same mechanics the OWL athletes have (implying the equipment as you cannot give someone mechanical understanding as it applies in this sport, it needs to be gained) I feel like you don’t even know where the skill lies that the OWL athletes present :rofl: such as knowing how to best utilise abilities, better than a gold console player for eg. Working as a team to make a composition work, instead of a gold console player thinking Rein works every map every comp for eg. Developing the hand eye coordination and accompanying fast paced decision making skills that you obviously don’t possess. These are all skills these athletes have developed that you can’t/have not which is why you refuse to just get into OWL even though you state “hur dur anyone can do it hur duuuuuur”

Okay now imagine ABC picking up literally any other competitive stream like League of Legends

OW is like a beginner’s esport imo. LoL is more or less for hardcore esports fans.

My point is he is acting like it’s still popular because it’s on tv but it’s also the only esports on tv in america that’s like saying the chinese browser is the best browser of china, it’s the ONLY browser China has, and currently OWL is the only E-sports on tv

I’m pretty sure I posses them sure. I don’t want to, it’s not a matter of if I can or not. Anyone can compared to real sports. Anyone can be a pro gamer not anyone can be a professional athlete.

388 posts, Wrex has been proofed wrong dozen of times, by multiple people, yet he’s still ignoring it all and using the same silly statements (and most of them look like the pinnacle of trolling).

Why do you people even argue with him?

He’s favorite argument is “everyone can do it”.
Well if it was so my brother and I should be exactly on the same level. We got our first PC exactly at the same time (not age; what even should be for him an advantage, because younger learns faster), played about the same amount of time and mostly the same games, yet I’m the one ranked higher and when things heat up he takes the support role so I can perform at the highest. Now compare me to Surefour (OWL Gladiators Player), because I play mostly the same heroes and he’s just one month younger than me - I’m garbage.

Well @Wrex give me a proof, hit top 500, on a PC, next week, because you can do it too right? Maybe the week after join an OWL team. I can bet it would be more lucrative than your current occupation. Win win, right?

You don’t want to be famous to ‘x thousand’ people? If its so easy you’d be raking in hundreds of thousands a year for no effort also :rofl: why not do this then big fella? If you win tournaments by being as good as these atheletes you’d earn a million plus EASY. So theres literally no logical reason you wouldnt want free money, especially hundreds of thousands if not MORE money. Go earn it, prove us all wrong. Unless you can’t of course!

I haven’t been proved wrong at all. Pay attention to what I’m about say. It is easier to be a pro OWL player then it is to be a professional athlete. That’s what I’m saying, that’s why it is a joke to have it compete with the likes of March Madness or call esports players athletes.

I can make more money doing something far more constructive, I don’t want to be a professional gamer. Also no, I would not earn a million it’d be dived between me, my teammates, coaches and a few other personnel.

In the end I’m pocketing what? only a couple thousand? I can make that doing a real job,

Oh you earn more do you? With your inability to construct a proper argument I know youre not in law, as you can’t accurately prove your point with any evidence you’re not successful in a science based career… I wonder what exactly you do tbh, I do know garbage men earn a fair amount though.

Yet if this ‘real job’ of yours takes any effort, contrary to what you believe about these professional athlete gamers, it would be less effort for more money to be an OWL gamer. So surely anyone with a brain and the ability would choose this option? Unless you possess only one of those (brain or ability) or neither xx

I don’t have a point to prove besides athletes have is harder then pro gamers. That’s pretty much it. Also, yeah a real job probably takes more effort then being a pro gamer as well now that I think about it.

Reminds me of when my mom saw the Metallica documentary Some Kind of Monster, (2004). Afterwards she told me that all the time me growing up, she thought Metallica was some garage band that I was like, the only fan of.

Ok so that comment just proves you lack the brain half… at least.