OWL On ABC Garners Rage

None ya business, you sure seems interested in my personal life… Trying to score a date?

My wife doesn’t like it when I date. But you’re the one making the assertion that you could play professional Overwatch. I’m simply attempting to ascertain whether or not it is true by getting a feel of the caliber of the one making the claim.

The findings are not encouraging thus far.

1 Like

1 Like

Tell that to her man, I’m not all that interested… you’re the one trying to get to know me here. Anyone could play pro overwatch compared to playing a real sport yes.

I’m not sure that I need two years to wrap this report up. I’m prepared to present my findings.

There is no way you could play professional esports. Your overconfidence simply outweighs your aptitude.

Sure I could, anyone could. Especially compared to real sports. Anyone could be a ow pro player.

Many people could. Just not you.

why is that exactly? as I said compared to the real deal anyone could its alot easier

You play on console. It’s like having the kid sitting the bench on his junior high basketball team talking about how he could juke past Lebron.

I play on all three platforms actually

mods just delete this thread. it’s just been a crapfest.

Console, PC and mobile? Sure ya do.

PC xbox ps4. Anyone listen man, tell me which is easier for you as a person.

I put you on a professional basket ball team. The san antonio spurs, you get no prep no training but you’re told to play and start… You’re not gonna have a good day.

Now I put you on a OWL team and tell you to play support… You’re gonna have a much easier time. You don’t even have to aim.

I imagine it would probably be easier for me to be a professional basketball player than for a gold-rank console player to be in Overwatch League.

If that isn’t the most realistic thing I’ve heard in my life Idk what is.

2 Likes

Right? If you’re going to troll, at least have the foresight to hide your profile first.

That’s funny, you’re funny. You should stand up. Also… I don’t need to hide my profile. I’m not trolling, you seem to just be in constant denial about the fact being a pro gamer is easier than being a pro athlete.

Thank you. But you did make it really, really easy.

1 Like

I was lying, but yeah just uh concede to my point and we can move on.

No one is going to concede to a bad point.

1 Like