OWL On ABC Garners Rage

Shanghai Dragons Coach
Games Industry - 6 day a week training

I got you, fam

Thanks, it’s crazy I can post youtube vids left and right but not simple articles.

Don’t worry dude, they don’t explain anything to level 3s either, I still dont know how to do pics or gifs lol

Gotcha

thanks man :slight_smile: 7 chars req

For the characters thing you can do

< ThisButWithoutSpaces > and it won’t show it :smiley:

God, what is wrong with you? Seriously? Just because esports don’t require huge muscles and sweaty exertion doesn’t mean the work isn’t challenging, difficult, stressful, exhausting and hard. Heck, the reason Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban expressed reluctance to invest in Overwatch League is because of player burnout, from 80 hour work weeks, intense training from constantly changing metas, performance-related stress, tournament grinds, etc. Seriously, following your logic, being a surgeon is easy since all it requires is standing and working delicately with your hands, anybody can do that right?

If you think what OWL pro’s do is easy then prove it. The best players make upwards of $150,000 - $200,000 a year, I know a smack talker like you isn’t making that kind of bank for sure so why not become an OWL pro if it’s something soooo easy an average joe like you can do no it problem? Oh that’s right, you’re just a no-skill trash talker who can’t walk his talk.

Why don’t you cite Mark Cuban? Oh no they burn out form playing a video game, so hard. Even though let’s be real many players who aren’t \pros’ do that now anway.

What’s so hard about what they do? Besides I’ve already said my point many times, compared to real sports the OWl is pretty simple yeah. It’s easier to be a pro gamer then it is a pro athlete. As for my personal life, I wouldn’t be too concerned with how much I make. How much do you make?

‘no skill’ oh yes skill in a video game. Constantly changing meta? we’ve been in goats for what? 6 months? that’s so constant.

I’m just saying, if it’s so easy, requires no skill, talent, effort, hard work, etc., then you should be able to become one of the top paid players no problem making way more money than you currently do.

Of course you won’t be doing that any time soon, because despite all your big talk at the end of the day you ain’t got game.

ok then? see you later I guess

Oh man I wish they did this with SC2, but instead they wanted to try the ‘grassroots’ method. Boy did a lot of players get scammed because professionalism wasn’t there.

Too many people with a lot of money but not enough work ethics burned so many players.

Complain all you want, but having Blizzard create/run Overwatch from the top-down is a good thing because it adds stability.

Real talk, do you enjoy baiting people?

Do you enjoy baiting me? It’s quite irritating.

You’re obviously the one troll baiting in this thread, but I pretty much got my answer.

I’m not baiting anyone, I’m giving an honest opinion that there’s more work in real sports then esports.

ik but it’s a meme so I like keeping it as is LUL

lol fair enough

Ah. You could be a professional Overwatch player. You just don’t want to. You want to pursue “real” sports. Got it.

So when can we expect your NBA debut?

1 Like

Never said I would, never said I wanted to. Also I don’t play or really like basketball. Alot of work in real sports, would be lucky to make the fourth string in a real league.

Who can honestly say ‘i play video games for a living with pride’? streaming is one things but a pro gamer? c’mon man.

Okay. NHL? NFL? Major League Baseball? Indy Racing League? ICF?

1 Like