WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After Week 8, Day 3 West)
#1 WYOMINGMYST 187 points
#2 NOSTALGIA 186 points
#3 KAETZEE 181 points
#4 CALUMWYNESS 180 points
#5 JUNSEI 179 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!
1 Like

I got Shanghai 3-1. :dragon_face:

Maybe we’ll see a Shang9 in this one.

I feel like it will go to Reign but i want it go to Shanghai. 3-2 maybe

Need Shanghai to win for my bracket.

I want it to go shanghai…but I also they’re not doing what they yestetday with the sketchy comps

I think Shanghai may just be able to do this, 3-1. Shanghai is looking a lot better now.

1 Like

I was going to say Atlanta was at least doing better than NYXL, but now they’re getting rolled and smoked.

1 Like

Izayaki!!!

When Bob is your MVP, you know you’re in trouble. :grimacing:

Yeah…I had a feeling Atlanta would come out flat after that Dallas game.

tomorrow should be a goodin