WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After Week 8, Day 3 West)
#1 WYOMINGMYST 183 points
#2 NOSTALGIA 182 points
#3 KAETZEE 177 points
#3 SICKONE 177 points
#5 CALUMWYNESS 176 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!
2 Likes

0-3 on my pick’ems so far, but my last team is still in it…let’s go Atlanta Reign. Serve the Shock a slice of humble pie.

1 Like

I got shock on my pick’ems but it’s a win win for me bc I love seeing them lose♥️

Happy OWL Game!

I hate the Shock’s color combination so I’m rooting for Atlanta Reign.

1 Like

The Orange vs that dirty rusty white is not nice to watch tbf

chengdu is one of my fav teams…but that orange and brown combination though…

Isn’t it like yellow and black?
I like it! I have the Mercy skin!

1 Like

Am I the only forum user that sent a like to this thread?

At least use it as a role call function.
:blue_heart:

1 Like

Insane game so far. Atlanta surprising everyone.

2 Likes

As surprising as it is to type this, the Atlanta Reign are one map away from clinching a spot in the GLOBAL JUNE JOUST!

AFTER MAP 2

Nepal (Control): Atlanta Reign 2, San Francisco Shock 0

Hanamura (Assault): Atlanta Reign 2, San Francisco Shock 1

MATCH SCORE: Atlanta Reign 2, San Francisco Shock 0

NEXT UP: Hybrid. San Francisco Shock with the map pick. Atlanta Reign with the option to either attack or defend. The Atlanta Reign are on ALOHA POINT!

You know...

I haven’t seen a reverse sweep from the Shock in a long while.
:leftwards_arrow_with_hook::broom:

Pelican on the point behind all the tanks

4 Likes

CHARLIE NINER ON THE GROUND! Repeat, a snowman’s head has been seen flying over Atlanta! Will the Shock turn this around?

Edit: Double C9! And two snowman’s heads flying over Atlanta!

1 Like

Cough 9C cough…

They just want us to get more tokens.

Pelican is the best Echo in the League.

1 Like

Oh poor fdgod :frowning:
He got focused so hard, and he looks so upset

1 Like

THE SAN FRANCISCO SHOCK ARE BROKEN! Atlanta is going to get lei’d this week! Atlanta Reign advance to the Global June Joust! My pick’ems are saved!

FINAL

Nepal (Control): Atlanta Reign 2, San Francisco Shock 0.

Hanamura (Assault): Atlanta Reign 2, San Francisco Shock 1.

Hollywood (Hybrid): Atlanta Reign 4, San Francisco Shock 3.

FINAL SCORE: Atlanta Reign 3, San Francisco Shock 0

ATLANTA REIGN WINS!

The Atlanta Reign will join Dallas in Hawaii! For the Shock, I’m afraid, it’s homeward bound (and for fdgod, he might be looking for a new team soon, at least judging by his demeanor immediately following the loss).

1 Like

there was a lot of FeedGod in chat