OWL Countdown Cup - West Region Knockouts

Control maps are not very good maps for the specialized long range hitscan players that Pine falls under. With the exception of Ilios…

oh i just meant in general…lol :sweat_smile:

Thats a c9

No.

Not here.

I am not sure when they may play Pine, but it will be a tournament that they want to win.

Not this one. They want the time to take a break.

Remember, Dallas Fuel is boss here.
:grin:

But he’s…the…big…boss….

This was an…interesting match

I am excited that Pine is going to play for the Dallas Fuel.

When they do play him it will be exciting to watch.

Hardly interesting when I know they are going to throw.

Dallas, “Let this little fish tournament go…”

There are bigger ones out there.

Shock seem to be be postseason version of the Dallas Fuel. Dallas manages to look pretty mediocre during regular season play and turn it on during end stage play; Shock seem to look decent during regular season play and turn it up when its close to the playoffs.

Shock are going to get pasted by the Gladiators.

Shock won a match the Dallas Fuel gave to them.

Gladiators want to win.
They are going to play fiercely against the Shock.

Veering off topic since I don’t want to make a separate thread, but does anyone know if/when they’re doing all stars this year?

No idea at the moment. If I had to wager a guess, I suspect it will be after the Grand Finals, and the idea that 2 All-Stars events will take place (one for East Region, one for West Region) isn’t out of the question, especially with the weight of COVID pressing down on China, Korea, and the United States again.

THAT BEING SAID, expect an announcement in regards to “ticket sales” for OWL playoffs/Grand Finals soon…though given how rampant COVID has run as of late, I suspect ticket sales, if any, will come with a few…conditions, similar to CDL’s new fan policy.

Hanzo on Volskaia attack…

Shooting arrows into the small gap above the entrance sign.
Now that’s a cheesy move.
:cheese:
:joy:

Toronto Defiant will win the match.
A marketing decision…it’s their turn to win.

Alright, folks, I’m gonna need to hit the sack at this point, given how me and my family are still laughing our rears off at the poor Carolina Panthers O-lineman who committed probably a dozen false start penalties…y’all enjoy the rest of the Knockouts and I will see the replays in the morning.

See you Thursday night, folks, for the Global Play tournament.

1 Like

Enjoy your rest.
:sleeping:
Thank you for your efforts.
:+1:

You can’t compete against good Hanzo cheese arrow shots.

Heezu, may the cheese be with you in this match!

alright boys…you know what time it is…

i like that result…

Damn, that was a series.