LP: 12 (11-5 +20)

West Region Knockout • Match 4

VS.

San Francisco Shock

Philadelphia Fusion
LP: 12 (12-4 +19)

LP: 11 (11-5 +20)

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!
1 Like

What’s at stake in these matches

• All teams playing today have advanced to either the post season playoffs or play-ins. Winnings these matches will allow them to compete in the Countdown Cup to earn the last remaining bonus League Points to secure better seeding in the upcoming tournament.

These matches do not affect team season standings.

What are your predictions?

Just as a heads up, folks, I’ll most likely be a passive participant in these threads while me and the football group I’m a part of discuss Preseason Week 1 of the NFL.

Here’s the standings, as a brief reminder:

Dallas Fuel 11-5 (17 League Points) (+14)
San Francisco Shock 12-4 (12 League Points) (+19)
Atlanta Reign 11-5 (12 League Points) (+20)

-Playoff Automatic Cutoff-

Los Angeles Gladiators 11-5 (11 League Points) (+20)
Houston Outlaws 11-5 (11 League Points) (+10)
Washington Justice 9-7 (9 League Points) (+3)
Toronto Defiant 9-7 (9 League Points) (+0)
Paris Eternal 8-8 (8 League Points) (+0)
Boston Uprising 7-9 (7 League Points) (-4)

-Play-In Cutoff-

Florida Mayhem 5-11 (6 League Points) (-12)
London Spitfire 1-15 (1 League Points) (-35)
Vancouver Titans 1-15 (1 League Points) (-35)

As for my predictions, I think Gladiators and Defiant advance. Without Pelican, I don’t see Atlanta going to Hawaii (or if they do end up heading to Hawaii, bowing out in short order), and while the Shock should be able to quickly clean up the Fuel, I think the Glads are more determined to break into the Top 3.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, second half is about to kick off.

P.S. To the person who asked me “Panthers or Colts?” this morning…Colts.

Once again, I am betting against my boys in blue. They can’t prove me wrong for the 4th time in a row.

Am i the only one or the site is not working properly this match? Sometimes it says the match doesn’t exist, sometimes lags, sometimes theres no audio etc.

EDIT: It works now.

Switch to YouTube for now. Its working there.

1 Like

they havent said anything about a skin for this tourney have they?

not me but i do have a different answer…preseason :man_shrugging:

Next weekend. Should be Zenyatta

Noo! we need all stars old skins. Don´t ruin my hopes xD I need it to die happy.

We are talking about the grey/white OWL Epic Skin that you watch four hours on tournament weekend. Not any legendary skin. There are currently no publicly announced plans that any other OWL skins will return at this time.

1 Like

Ah ok. Anyway, passed that to the few Zen mains in another thread^^

i shouldnt have said next weekend…i meant legendary not the greys…we’ve had one for the other 3 stages…seems like a logical assumption we’d get one here also

That´s how I understood it too xD

I have a feeling that Dallas is going to throw.

They have been to Hawaii twice this year.
San Fran is going to win because Dallas doesn’t feel like going.

They want to take a break, while some people are tired of seeing blue.
The fans want other teams to have a turn to play in Hawaii.

GO DALLAS!!!
:disappointed:
(for what it’s worth)
OWL is controlled by an agenda.

I hope the gladiators win this cup

There is none, instead players can catch up on four OWL Legendary Skins from past promotions. If you already have them, then save your tokens for future opportunities.

1 Like

oh since youre here…is the broadcast thread up to date? im looking at schedule for contenders and i need to start setting an alarm clock from looks of things :persevere:

Yep, there are no more broadcasts during North American Primetime hours this month.

Pine time???