LP: 6 (6-6 -4)

West Region Day 1 • Match 2

VS.

Vancouver Titans

Boston Uprising
LP: 0 (0-12 -31)

LP: 7 (7-7 +1)

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!
2 Likes

Please be respectful of this thread

This thread is ONLY intended for the discussion of today’s broadcast and matches being played. If you wish to discuss the ongoing Activision Blizzard Lawsuit including the recent sponsorship withdrawals from the Overwatch League, please do so in a different thread. Details of how the lawsuit is impacting the Overwatch League can be found here:

Thank you for your cooperation.

Starts in 20mins? Or 3 hrs 20 mins? Or already started?

20 minutes before the start of the match, the preshow is now live.

1 Like

20 Min

Why haven’t London and Vancouver played each other at all this season?

1 Like

Next week is the ultimate battle of El Classico, SAT, AUG 14 at 12:00 PM PDT…

Huh?

I just don’t understand. Haven’t started watching OWL until a couple of weeks ago, but it seems odd to me that I have seen teams face the same opponents a couple of times now but these two teams in the same division have yet to face off and we are quite late in the season at this point.

It is because by definition they are not in the same conferences as each other. Vancouver Titans is in the Pacific division, Spitfire the Atlantic.

There are no Contenders matches currently playing.

1 Like

Well the standings page only divides it by East and West. They don’t do well to explain the standings info or league set up info to new fans. Not sure that is a good idea. Also, providing virtually no info beyond current week scores in game is a mistake as well. Such an easy place to market to possible new viewers who may have only clicked there to look at skins. :man_shrugging:

I’m dumb and misread a schedule. Sorry to have bothered you. I blame it being Friday night.

Wyoming, appreciate your endorsement of my thread regarding recent events and the potential impacts.

As for the matches at hand, Toronto 3-0 and Boston 3-0. Should be a quick broadcast.

Long story short, West teams will play every other West team once or twice (at least once, perhaps twice), while East teams will play every other East team at least twice (some of them three times). When the schedule was released, London and Vancouver only were scheduled to play once. Of course, no one likely predicted both teams would go 0-12 (0-14 after this week).

No bother at all. Its my goal to try and help others.

2 Likes

El Clasico or the Toilet Bowl??

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Oh London had some spark the first round, but this is starting to turn ugly.

Update: … I guess I cursed that…

Hadi should really stop chewing gum during play.
:leaves::cow2:
Help him.

Kellex too?
:neutral_face:
What’s with the gum chewing?
:thinking:
Are they trying to alleviate bad breath?

Don’t you ruin this Wyoming….I NEEEED el clasico

We are one step closer…

Look closely at the intermission screen.

The count down qualifiers logo seems to fade away and then it gets closer just a little bit. It cycles…

Please tell me you see it too.
:frowning_face_with_open_mouth: