Owl batch 2 codes

Why would you need 3?

for my friends, btw i have like 99.9% of ow items i even bought 2 world of Warcraft games to get sprays , emotes and voicelines im a collector xD

I gave up on getting EVERYTHING, especially due to OWL skins (which I do have a lot of). But I missed out on Blizzcon Bastion and the Atlantic Tracer and Pacific Genji skins. I thought those 2018 All-Star skins would come back… those are the only 3 skins (+ tons of OWL ones) in the game I don’t have.

My hero gallery is complete minus golden guns I don’t have and like 7 hero achievement sprays (missing another 5 achievements from events - you know which ones… ).

I also have 92,000 Gold I can’t spend. And I don’t need to spend during events since I get everything free just playing. With all that said, PLEASE post back here if you find out about batch 2.

what kind of sprays?

boston uprising has a match on may 4th they may stream on their website and giveaway codes like they did the last time

Just as a reminder also be sure to check for my pinned thread here on top of these forums:

Whenever I get information I promise you I will be keeping it updated here.

I see Boston Uprising haven’t updated that blog post… still references April 26th’s match with Mayhem. Hopefully they do it again this Sunday. Guess I would need to sign up and then watch in their viewer. Don’t want to sign up unless I know for sure they are giving codes away again to everyone as I’m not a Boston fan. Actually a Reign fan but just using a lot of SFS skins right now. Like a lot of their players.

I don’t know any of the teams i just watch for the rewards lol, don’t worry they will do it again 99.9% sure of it and if they don’t u probably would find the sprays on ebay xD. btw did u know there was a new path to pro 2020 player icon and spray when did they add that i only found out when it ended like always

Any news with today’s matches going on?

I looked at all active team’s twitter accounts, no such luck this week.

I’m going to watch Boston’s match tomorrow through their viewer anyway and hope for something.

dallas fuel and Washington justice just did a bunch of sprays giveaway too bad i didn’t win any , some guy won 5 codes lol and another won 2 in a row lol no justice in that

Well that seems a little unfair =/
They will probably just sell those spare codes on ebay now lol

I’ve been looking but I still only see batch 1 codes on ebay.

don’t worry tomorrow 100% will get the codes from Boston uprising site

Well they don’t have an article about it so I’m worried. ;(

Well there was no guarantee they will give away codes again like that, it may have been a one off thing who knows.

Now that everyone knows about their virtual watch party stream they may not give away codes again for some time, after all they probably only wanted dedicated Boston Uprising fans to get them.

well hope they do i told 5 of my friends and you guys so if they dont im F****d

I’ll just keep checking eBay. Wonder why there aren’t batch 2 codes up yet though.

i will keep watching discord giveaways lol