OWL 2020 tokens

Remember when the game came out and nothing was supposed to be behind paywalls… pepperage farms remembers

5 Likes

i wish you could earn point by playing in game with an owl skin on

Yeah. I think this whole thing was executed poorly.

-OWL moves to YT
-No token drops
-Release OWL Brig skin
-Put Brig nerfs on PTR

Umm…

5 Likes

WOW! they got rid of earning points by watching OWL ? that’s extremely upsetting… Will they be bringing it back anytime soon ?

Read WyomingMyst’s post summarizing the announcement.

Highlights:

1. There are currently no drops but YT does have a drops mechanism and them being available later is not out of the question; current plans are undetermined
  2. The move was part of a larger deal with Google that migrated the Hearthstone and CoD eSports scenes to YT as well
1 Like

I’m a little upset. now i cant farm tokens to get All-Star Skins and i dont want to pay for Skins. I love watching the matches and getting rewarded for it was a big +. HECK! I even watched the boring Goats/Double Shield Meta and enjoyed it a little. :confused:

1 Like

any word on incentives now?

Kids today…

1 Like

im 20 years old lol…

1 Like

So because they don’t like what the CURRENT situation is, regardless if something is “in the works”, that makes them children? Jump off that high tech horse… he doesn’t like what’s happening NOW. That’s his opinion, I’d think an adult would be able to have the capacity to respect it. Sorry he may have angered your employer.

1 Like