[OWL 2019 ALL-STAR SKINS] How Can I Obtain Tokens

Yup 200 and if the Tracer/Genji skin is any indication they might not come back ever… I honesty expected the old skins to come back. Even if they were still full price.

I’m away from my xbox until Friday, so I’ll have no idea if I can afford it until then. Can you only buy them during All Star Weekend?

nah, they are available now and probably till the season ends. I am not sure when they cut it off last time but you probably got at least a week, maybe two.

1 Like

They are available for 2 weeks, until the 22nd, and then they are gone

2 Likes

Do you know when we get the 6 tokens/hour change for this event?

They go away on the 22nd of May, the odds of you getting enough until then are really low. It is sayed on an official post.

I’m pretty sure it’s during all of the all Star games, so not this week but next week? I’m not 100% tbh

Edit: After checking the schedule, this is the last weekend.

1 Like

Yeah because I only need 110 tokens to get Lucio, and if I need to buy some tokens then I guess I will do it. With Mercy I got really unfortunate, I wanted it so bad that I bought 100 tokens just because I was stuck at 199.

is there a list of these countries?

Check the link PezLex posted.

Roughly how many tokens do you think it’s possible to earn between now and the 22nd?

After checking the schedule, this is the last weekend of this season, so between Thursday and Sunday you might be able to earn 100 tokens [6/hr, 4 hrs for 2 games + 30 min before and after and 2 hr match on Sunday + 30 before and after]

Bah. I’ll probably be just short if these calculations are correct. Oh well. Thanks.

1 Like

https: //us.battle.net/support/en/article/142583

Is it 6 per hour or 3 per hour?

Just watch everything between now and the 22nd and then add money if needed.
You might get lucky and get 100 token drop also.

It is normally 3 per hour, but it gets doubled on all star weekend

All Star events are May 15th and 16th.
This weekend is stage finals.

Hmmmm… I’ll have to double check the schedule then. So hard doing this on mobile

So there is an additional say 6-8 hours on the 15th and 16th (I estimated based on the timings) at double rate.

So roughly 45-50 tokens this weekend
and another 48-50 on Wed, and Thursday.

I would not figure earning more than 100 or so tokens before it is over.

(damn I need a100 token drop :slight_smile: )