OW2 Stats Forever Wrong?

Still my Competitive Seasons stats are missing and there are missing hours played all over the place, I have played for years and mostly played comp out of the game modes so there is no way I only played 3 seasons smh.

I am looking now on my PS5 3, 869 hours played on the PS4 version and 36 on the PS5 Version, yet on OW 2 stats it says I have played 1, 319… I have proof otherwise in the for of videos and screenshots before OW2 but it is frustrating my stats are askew.

It also does say my 81 elims is my best cool, and my 54 Kill streak in my best but when I filter comp it doesn’t show those stats, I have proof that those 2 stats happened in comp(same match) but it should be represented, why are OW2 stats so broken?

2 Likes

I think Comp stats are only available for a few seasons back by design now. Those stats should still show up when you select all modes they’ll just be lumped with everything else you’ve played. There was a console bug that deleted stats for specific heroes in specific modes as you played for a couple weeks, those lost stats are supposed to be restored, that was announced in October though as something that would take “several weeks” then months of radio silence on the issue

1 Like

Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page.