OW2 PVE Looks AWSOME

If your hyped for OW2 or not, you have to admit the Story Mode & hero missions look great and very entertaining. To be honest, the only reasons I’m even buying OW2 is for the Story Mode, New PVP Game Modes, New Maps, Hero Missions, New Hero Designs. (Basically half of the game.) I couldn’t really care about the PVP side of OW2. I hope OW2 doesn’t get turned into a game used to climb the competitive ladder with toxic plat players like OW1 has become. (For non casual players, at least.) but beyond that, OW2’s PVE is AWSOME and I’m totally ready to put another 1000 hours into it.

5 Likes

Yup, I can’t wait. The moment PvE is available will probably also be when I’ll never touch PvP again.
I really hope OW2 will live up to my expectations considering all the departures etc… from Team4.

1 Like

I’ll buy it at full price as long as they confirm that Pharah is a lesbian

3 Likes

All of that (except the new maps/game modes) are the ONLY things people who have OW will get with OW2. The PvP stuff including new heroes and new maps will come regardless if you buy it or not. But yeah I’m excited too since Archives/Halloween are easily the best events.

1 Like

I really love PvP, but PvE looks sick. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but probably I’ll play mote PvE than PvP since Overwatch 2 comes out

1 Like

Guess you’ll never buy it then. Look at the Christmas comic. Pharah has a husband/boyfriend.

That’s Sam! You know, her father… :grimacing:

7 Likes

OOOOOOOOH I see. That makes sense.

1 Like

Awkward :grimacing: !

2 Likes

It’s such a common mistake that at this point I feel like they should write a small comic imitating a sensationalist tabloid going:

HOT HELIX SECURITY CHIEF SEEN IN A DATE WITH MYSTERIOUS MAN!!!

Our newspaper contacted Helix for a statement and this is what they had to say:

“Please, stop stalking our workers(no matter how hot people think they are)! These are highly trained soldiers and we won’t take responsability if they beat you up mistaking you for a Talon spy. Also, that’s her dad!”

This is how they end their coverage.

2 Likes

at last, someone who likes the PvE in overwatch 2
I have been trekking over mountains, swimming through oceans all in hope to find someone who also likes OW2’s PvE
so many people say that OW2 will be awful, but i can wait 20 years for overwatch 2 to come out, it will be the best game of the century
xD

1 Like

well, i hope i don’t reach the era of Ow, instead XD.

the problem with so much mistrust is the absence of new heroes announced, actually. I remember perfectly that one of the “engines” of the hype in 2019 was sojourn. but not mentioning anyone else in 2021 is understandably daunting for a game that promised “more heroes”.

and I say this as a great lover of lore, I even built a detailed timeline of the events. the problem, however, is the wait. xP

1 Like

Same.

As someone that plays only junkenstein and archived whe the events comes out, i can’t wait.

Only thing that i’m worried about is the hero talents. I’m afraid they’ll make pve dificculty too easy

Don’t worry. Look at Archives. PvE difficulty is just more damage taken + larger enemy numbers right now. So combine that with larger enemy variety, broader range of enemy attacks, more flying enemies, more melee enemies, more CC enemies (puller), objective units to stay away from but keep your eye on, more explosions to look out for etc.

sigh Just thinking of all this added a mini spark of hype for me again.

I have a 4 player casual squad and we’re all itching to run through this game when it comes out. It looks like something like Left 4 Dead mixed with Risk of Rain.
The only reason I ever even play the PvP is because it’s the only way I get to experience my favorite heroes. Once the PvE is out I’m throwing that out and sticking with the PvE alongside my other horde shooters.

3 Likes

I’m mostly looking forward to the skill trees in the ow2 pve. From what I’ve seen it reminds me a lot of the borderlands skill trees. It’d be cool to do different builds around the characters as well. I’m highly looking forward to it.

1 Like

Never understood why it’s so important to some people to have a cannon declaration that X hero likes to rub their joy department on identical equipment.

1 Like