OW2 + Orisa + OR-14 Blade =?

Pfft But that would never happen, haha!

2 Likes

that would be cool and would make orisa seem fun in that mode probably. I can’t see current orisa being fun in a pve gamemode and something like that could definitely make her more fun.

1 Like

perhaps OR16…?

46 Likes

:thinking: Yes… Yes, that might do it. I like the way you think.

Who are you? Why are you here?

oh god, people can barely handle the previous models, how will they react to new and improved versions.

The man himself comments on your topic and you aren’t even bowing down, smh. :joy:

4 Likes

Jeff came to the forums to see our hero 32 speculations

4 Likes

Aaah! Jeff is on the forums! Jeff is on the forums!!

EVERYBODY STAY CALM THIS IS NOT A DRILL

1 Like

jeff cant even do simple arithmetic… OR2 + 1 - 14 = OR-11

1 Like

Can someone explain the reference?

1 Like

I have to admit I always secretly wanted that as like a melee change on Orisa as a mini little homage to the short since Melee attacks ranges feel pretty wide or maybe a short little sword thrust.

Maybe a little AoE ability. I am not sure, but it always seemed like a fun idea.

1 Like

Orisa: This is not even my final form hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
The enemy team: Her power level is over 9000

1 Like

Did anybody else hear theme music in their head when they saw the glowing orange icon and “Jeff Kaplan”?

2 Likes

Can we get a skin which is exactly the same orange model from the omnic in “for honor and glory” short with the blade melee?
Also give her some of threatening sounds the omnics did? Peaceful Orisa is kinda lame tbh :smiley:

2 Likes

Sweet Orisa is one of the best, but sometimes Omnics must take up arms… I mean sword.

5 Likes