Ow2 no desire to play

So ironic having a battle pass… like really? Matchmaking wont be fixed plus super funny some ppl think it will fix the title. If you like it then im happy for ya.
Really dont even think id come back as just no motivation too. Dead by daylight i been enjoying way way way more.

7 Likes

I’ll probably give it a try but have it on a short leash. They’re not gonna fool me this time into sticking around another 30+ seasons hoping they fix the same recurring problems from ow1.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t discount the matchmaking improving just yet. If they put in as much effort as they’re saying they will, i.e making an effort to combat smurfing, cheating, trolls, other disruptive behavior, it’d do a lot to make matches feel better (and closer). The human element is a lot stronger than people care to admit.

3 Likes

After season 7 it just went toa downward spiral

1 Like

Crazy story bro. Crazy

3 Likes

okay chief, have fun!

2 Likes

@Sukre2000 Have you enjoy when ‘‘Monster’’ whatever is it camp you? :-)) I seen alot toxic people at Dead by daylight ot one platform for streams.

2 things.

1. People complaining about matchmaking is hilarious. The mental gymnastics needed to justify that complaint is funny.

2. This isn’t an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure.

4 Likes

Assuming the forums are monitored, I think it’s great to say you are leaving the game and why. It’s the platform for the player base.

Given that most concerns go unaddressed, like smurfing and alt accounts, it’s probable that the forums aren’t monitored at all.

6 Likes

Honestly the player base is to blame in overwatch that caused the decay of the player base so live with it.
Go auead and derank to destroy games to decrease players

The devs stopped looking at the fourms in 2018 - 19.

1 Like

Idk. I got banned on forum few months ago hahaha

Agree about leavers your concerns (not that they will care). But announcing your departure isn’t needed, no one cares at all.

2 Likes

So…if ur dead by daylight game is soo fun…why are u on the ow /ow2 forums? If u dont want to play ow2 then dont. No one is making you. :slight_smile: so have fun i guess

1 Like

Simple, i still like the regular toxic/judgemental ow community :rofl::rofl: any other questions?

1 Like

I agree with you, in OW1 I queued right up again for more but this time round I always think before doing it haha. I have never experienced stomps like this, last 2 games my team were stuck in spawn :smiley: - and over 1000sr below where I used to be. Madness.

1 Like

the only solution is just to rollback to ow1 and add some funnylooking skins… game’s officially dead

1 Like