[OW2] Mercy should get a "LifeSteal"

As a long time Mercy player I feel like she only needs a pistol buff. Increase her projectile speed so she doesn’t feel like a sitting duck half of the time.
It feels pointless pulling out the pistol when your dps is already doing good, it feels like why not damage boost because my pistol makes no difference when I whip it out.

No, is not fine :wink: I also have a lot of hours with Mercy, and no, she’s not good at OW2, the data is there, she’s the worst support ever.

Nothing, Mercy not need a dps buff.

Mercy doesn’t need a healing or res buff. I outheal the majority of the time with her playing her like a heal/damage boost bot.

1 Like

Nothing, Mercy need other buffs, not a dps buff, wrong wrong wrong totally wrong.

She is the weakest support, she has her regeneration nerfed, she can’t 5v5, she is the worst support out there, even Moira is better than her, stop lying.

Well, here’s the other idea I had on my mind.

[OW2] Cut Valk in Half. Cut the Cost in Half

Stop liying broseph, she’s finee

Your, your, your, STOP LYING YOUR!!! , SHE’S NOT FINE IN OW2.

1 Like

Sorry but I can’t agree. She doesn’t need many other buffs other than making her kit more useful. One person Res? Useful. Damage boost/Heal? Useful and fine the way it is. Her damage? piss-poor. It’s the one thing the Hero you mentioned has on Mercy. Moira, Ana, Lucio, Brig, Bap, and Zen will all always out-damage Mercy making her the easy to use but underperforming pick. How isn’t that the problem?

We both know people would hate them removing rez, personally i wouldnt mind if rez was gone

If i remember right they increased bap damage from 24 per bullet to 25 when OW2 launched, so you need to update that chart