OW2 Keeps disconnecting me from Game Servers

i keep disconnecting from games in ow2 , and when i try to log back in IT DOESN’T LET ME UNTIL THE MATCH IS OVER… WHY???

This is the 3rd Time this has happened, i lost my rank from diamond 3 to plat 4 Because of this bug and i keep getting banned FOR NO REASON.

PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE ISSUE WITH THIS IM BEGGING.

3 Likes

This is happening to me too. started last week. after every two games or so i start lagging out and then it disconnects me. Funny thing is, its not my internet. I have someone else playing it on my LAN and they were running it perfectly fine with no lagging or disconnecting. Its only me. The game needs major fixing.

Same currently suspended for 20 hours. Couldn’t even do 5 full games without being kicked out. Now next time that happens I’m probably gonna get banned for the rest of the season FIX THE GAME

1 Like

I have had this happen too. If I log out of the game and then log back in I am able to rejoin the match. Not sure if you are doing that or not.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.