Ow2 dead within 1 week?

they already did. that is the only hero they have

iam pretty sure they did not even play tested their beta. everyone with at least one healthy eye and ear could have noticed this mess they pulled up to the sound effects, visuals and UI.

1 Like

The only UI I don’t like is the character select screen. The audio and the visuals are fine, it’s just different from what we’re used to in OW1.

ESO and FF are prime examples of this. Both huge and popular games. DPS que’s can take 10 - 30 minutes. It’s not exclusive to OW.

1 Like

I love how blizzard removed one tank to fix DPS queue times and now has to rebalance the entire game… Only to fail in addressing queue times at all because now the support role blows.

It’s 1 step forward and 2 steps back.

1 Like

no its not fine.

i get headache playing more than 5 games. because of too many sounds; too many colors, screen shakes… weapons too loud and you cannot tell where you get damage from, they removed sounds like objective or teammates death?? at least you can turn on notification for teammates again but the killcam moves too fast… its just a big bad mess. and thats only for the sounds and visuals, UI.

gameplay is another story.

1 Like

their ow2 balance is the same as 2 regular ow patches, except it took them 4 years to do it.

2 Likes

We’ve known about Sojourn for multiple years now since Storm Rising archives was first introduced, and saw her in videos starting from the Blizzconline videos at beginning of 2021

I’m talking about absolutely new heroes that nobody has ever seen yet, and they suddenly drop them in our laps. That’s a very different type of hype

i think sojourn is all they have for now, after 4 years.

1 Like

bet the owl owners insisted on having a beta pushed out the door before the start of the new season

agree, im always so scared when i get into sojourn’s electric something or the screen shakes are so disturbing and disorienting omg

Remember how goats removed dps from the picture. Now its Tank and Dps running the show

And you’ll never play dps once while flex is selected XD

1 Like

Supports that used to only healbot are getting dunked on and give up too easy. Supports that used to play “DPS” support instead of healing are getting dunked on because their team doesn’t have two tanks to carry their weak play and give up. That leaves support players, who actually want to play an engaging support role (even if they are a little weak). That’s why queue times are so long for non-supports.

Yup. Since there’s only one tank now, supports need to start utilizing the offensive abilities of their kit more.

Why is it so hard to just accept you were wrong? People are only saying they were right, because the problems were invreibky obvious.

I like role q but not for 5v5.

They don’t, they could queue as other roles, or leave for other games. They are also other options.

We are already seeing signs on that with the first Beta.

Who the f like those posts?? It’s a beta stupid us people

You can click on the number and see which people liked the post.