OW2 bugs and feedback

• soldier ui is tilted (for some people)
  • while you wait button next to the searching for game window doesn’t display properly
  • golden weapons are ugly imo
  • clicking on heroes blackens your screen for a second
  • you can still se you level in custom games
  • in hero customization: voice lines, sprays, emotes might not fit into the box if they’re too long
  • some player names don’t fit into the loading screen
  • encountered a few potgs that start too late so they immediately start with kills and end with 15 sec of walking around
  • in hero gallery would be cool to have like a stripe visible for how many colectibles you have without gliding with a mouse over it like it was before
  • chat doesnt get cancelled by esc when in menus
  • headshots are barely visible in killfeed
  • killfeed is small
  • tab isn’t see through enough
  • scrolling in recent players is bugged
  • getting hit is orange not red as it was (might be why a lot of players don’t feel like getting hit)
  • sound of getting hit isn’t as sharp as it was (might be why a lot of players don’t feel like getting hit)
  • in queue: role icons didn’t add up (one tank, two people on tank and supp)
  • enviromental kills don’t display as kills by a player only his weapon
  • need healing is not really audible only the ping (might be better when i get used to it)
  • shooting doomfist’s e shows same hitmarks as normal (shooting matrix doesn’t)
  • in custom game during queue: queue time displays over fps/tmp/ping/etc counter
  • scrolling through skins in hero selections is a little blurry

i can provide pictures or context if anyone wants

EDIT:

• point/payload progress can have colours wrong
  • at the start of the game in hero select after selecting but before actually going into game, there is a flame under the “ready for battle” (which i think looks ugly) but there is another flame undre that i dont think is supposed to be there
  • assists don’t exist
  • the friends list is completely out of order
  • pressing “o” and “p” should bring ip groups and friends but both bring up only friends
  • invite in custom game window is a little too bright
  • stop shaking my screen please
  • if a player doesn’t pick a hero, their role can appear in the wrong order in tab
  • chat is invisible in the friends list