OW Tranquility Community - League looking for members/teams

Hello fellow community members,

I with a group of friends and long-time players of all things Blizzard decided it would be a good idea to create a community league that was casual (one night a week) but at the same time competitive (organized teams). The reason for doing this is for the community aspect but also to facilitate a fun competitive nature.

What I am trying to create is the “softball league” of Overwatch community leagues. The intent is to have a league with a one night a week commitment during the season (14 weeks proposed), playoffs and a championship.

I am posting because this group is in need of additional players (or teams) should you have 6-8 players. (Currently , 7/10 teams rostered)

If this is something that you would be interested in all the information can be found at www owtranquility com, you can register directly through the site or you can contact me directly Cavalier#1706 for more information.

I’m sure someone else has thought of something like this, and I’m guessing they have implemented it, but this is my iteration, please help me make it a success!

Thanks,

Cav

www owtranquility com

I was really excited about this until I saw the line “No less than 2100 and no more than 2300” and I’m 3k rn. What I recommend doing is having different leagues for different rankings.

1 Like

There are different leagues for different rankings, were just focused in that range. Were up to 8 teams all within that range on average. That stipulation is just an average to keep teams competitive, you can be 3k but for every one of those players there needs to be someone in the 1500-1800 range.

So it’s cool and all but how am I supposed to join a team? I want to join one rather than make one.

Hi please get in touch with me via bnet Cavalier#1706