OW League rewards

New ones should be Sigma, Wreckingball, Ashe, Bastion, Echo, Mei, Baptiste, Brigitte…and the 3 new heroes(Junkerqueen, Sojourn, Kiriko) obviously.
I checked ahead which ones I got already… :wink:

1 Like

I’m almost positive I had Mei’s since OW1 though.

Same boat here, everything linked since day 1, not one skin, not 1 token yet. I’m getting concerned that something is wrong but everything is linked. Im watching via the Overwatch League Websites instead of Youtube itself in the hopes that will help but nothing yet, even after 2 days now.

Not saying it’s impossible that I missed out on that one…but I thought I got all of them that have been achievable by watching. Not sure if there have been some extra ones for event visitors etc…

By the way: The filter settings are pretty useless if you try searching for them. :wink:

Blizzard has not caught up with 2015 f2p live service technology.

You will get your stuff but not in the same expected fast time frame as other live service events in other games.

Hell the replay is airing right now and the stream is embarrassingly low Rez.

It is what it is. Welcome to the “Great Value” off brand f2p gaming reward tier.

(post deleted by author)

Honestly, that’s entirely untrue considering Twitch worked like a charm and didn’t leave me in the dark as to how/if you are progressing.

Twitch Drops even give % completed for the skins and items (Werewolf Winston and Sukajan Kiriko). So why does Youtube leave one guestimating your watchtime and not knowing the actual progress?

Pretty bad look for Youtube if they want to compete with Twitch as a game streaming platform, where these small QoL changes make all the difference.

1 Like

I got the stuff on Twitch also, as advertised.

But other things haven’t been as timely or as advertised in this game.

Considering how long it took them to return my skins their bug deleted, I’d say it’s entirely true.

Remind me again have we gone a month, nay even a week with the full roster being playable?

Where is Mei?

Yeah compared to Ow 1 and other F2P games this game is bush league.

They have a lot of systems that are buggy and underperforming. Kinda why that Early access on the fine print.

They know stuff has been rushed and not up to snuff to the once quality polished product they used to put out.

1 Like

Wholeheartedly agreed, next to those points I think all “new” cosmetics and Event ones that we previously didnt get are outrageously priced, to the point where its actually repulsive. 20-25 euros per normal event skin? I know its been said ad nauseum at this point but its unacceptable and we cannot let them get away with it. Even 10 euros a pop would have been tolerable, but they decide to just screw over all new players.

1 Like

I’ve received the bastion, genji and tracer skins already which is odd. have 9+ hours but none of the other skins dropped. though it was supposed to drop Nov 15tg

I now have Tracer, Genji and Bastion skins, none of the player icons or sprays, and I think around 45 tokens or so? I’ve had the streams going since they started, pretty much nonstop, so the rewards are coming in at a slow trickle, but at least they’re coming in.

Hopefully everything is squared away by the 15th.

yep, i’m fully connected (diamond icon on youtube and everything) i’ve also watched every stream/encore so far an only received 45 tokens and only the 3 hour skin rewards… despite definitely having over 9 hours watched on the streams.

Im worried at this point i wont get anything and blizzard support says it wont do anything if you dont get your tokens or skins…

I hope it gets fixed soon. Ive legit watched every single hour and am watxhing right now. Havent evem had it muted.

1 Like

ive watched 21 hours and only got 6 hours of rewards, really hope its just delayed and im not gonna miss out on getting these skins.

ok…i had no internet yesterday so i had to wait til today to check…

so updating…im now at about 120 tokens earned…which is roughly 24 hrs worth…

according to this post i should have most of the skins right now…though really im looking at the ones in bold since they are the “previously unreleased ones”

of those i now have bastion, brig, hammond, ashe, and (presumably) mei

so the skins are dropping…though they are seemingly behind

Yeah, my tokens seem to have caught up as well, and I do see the Brig skin, which I know I didn’t have yesterday so, good to know stuff is appearing.

As of this morning i got 50 tokens which is still way behind where it should be. Also why are people saying they are getting skins i thought it was stated those werent dropping until the 15th?

I believe the main reason for the disclaimer about items not dropping until the 15th is primarily regarding the player icons, sprays, and name cards, as they are not already in the game and will be added with the Nov 15 balance patch.

The OWL grey/white skins are already in game, but hidden, so they can unlock without as much effort from their end.

Odd that i got 50 tokens but no skins then. Ill have to see if i got anymore tokens or any skins when i get home.

I should been at the 18 hour mark by now (hopefully today’s Encore viewing counts to make up for the two hrs I missed yesterday).