OW Keeps crashing laptop

Not sure what is wrong but this month of July, I always experience pc crash.
When playing Overwatch, my pc just hangs, white screen…then automatically restart…
So I did research, and here is what I have done so far:

1. Monitor both CPU and GPU temp using HWMonitor, and I only have 60-80…so I think i dont have issue with the my temp.

2. I have updated anti-virus. scan it.

3. I also check in Device Manager if there is an issue on one of my hardware, but I dont see any issue.

4. I also try fixing Overwatch tru Repair (Blizzard).
    BUT Nothing works…

5. I’m using the Razer mouse, and I found out on some of the previous threads that it has issue so I downloaded your suggestion, (download the updated razer synapse)… With this, it seems it resolve the issue…But after an hour of playing, it begin to happen again…crash…I monitor again the temp, and im still ok with the temp…

6. I try to remove the automatically restart under Advanced System Settings to hope that I can see the error message… But when my laptop crash again, just plain white screen…No error message…Not sure where to capture.

This only happens when I play Overwatch…and it only happen this month of July…

Please help…

Let me know what details I need to provide and how to get those error message for you to investigate…

Despite downloading the new driver, it’s possible there are remnants of the old one hanging around in your Program Files. Check out this post

thanks for the quick reply…i will manually remove the folders in programs…then try to install again the synapse…