I’ve checked my PhysX settings,
I’ve updated my drivers,
I’ve checked if my gpu works,
I’ve checked if my monitor connected to my gpu,
I’ve checked my power plan settings
It seems like only overwatch use only my cpu,

Thanks in advance.
DxDiag: JhU2BKCS

please include a DxDiag for troubleshooting.

DxDiag instructions (click to expand/collapse)
  1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

Note: If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

Note: I’m a volunteer, and I don’t work at Blizzard. :stars:

1 Like

JhU2BKCS Done, hope that you can help

I forgot to ask, but why do you think Overwatch is only using the CPU? Are you seeing 0% usage of your GPU in the task manager? If so, this is actually a known bug with Windows 10 where it doesn’t report GPU usage correctly.

Otherwise, your DxDiag looks fine. Your drivers are updated, your monitors are using same resolution, your error section is blank. If it’s just the above issue, you can ignore it. But if your performance is significantly impacted, I recommend opening a ticket with the staff. They can look over other reports you won’t want to share on the public forum.

1 Like

i got 40 fps on medium settings and before the problem i would get around 80 on ultra. I guess i have to open a ticket now
P.S
in the game itself it shows that i use 0 Vram so i am pretty sure it doesn’t use my gpu

There’s a program called “Hardware Moniter”. Search it on google, install it and run it. It will give you detailed info about your pc including gpu usage. As Nicole said, theres a bug with win 10 that causes it to not* show your actual usage with some programs.

Using ultra settings on a semi build LUL

as i said the performance are significantly lower then they should but i will check it anyways tomorrow

I would check and see if your power plan is set to “Performance” instead of “Balanced/Battery saver or Eco Mode” too while your at it. This helps people sometimes if they didn’t know about the setting and it somehow changes. It’s really hard to say whats causing it with little info to go by. OW uses a lot of CPU and this setting changes that.

Edit: OK. I was just making sure because this is a common mistake and makes one of the largest impacts when you change it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

forgot to mention that i did it as well
update, did what you said it tells me that i use 16%-30% for my understanding it should be like this, but there are two things i don’t understand why are my performence are so low; and why is overwatch displaying that i use 0 Vram

With any technical issue, please include a DxDiag for troubleshooting.

DxDiag instructions (click to expand/collapse)
  1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

Note: If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

Note: I’m a volunteer, and I don’t work at Blizzard. :stars: