OW Contenders Skins

Hiii. I’ve watched around 15h of OW Contenders livestream and i still didn’t get my Dva or Soldier skins. Im watching it in the same device that i watched the OWL livestreams and i did recived tokens last time. What could be happening?

2 Likes

Could it be the same issue with the grey owl skins?? Maybe they won’t get added until the 15th nov??

I dont think so:( there are a lot of people telling me they got them

Did you watch it on YouTube or the main site?

i’ve watched it on YT!

Did it say connected? I always have to refresh it and make sure it says connected.

There’s a larger topic on this, and in the top of the post, there’s a troubleshooting section with nearly a dozen checks to validate against. It could be a niche situation that is preventing the tally now than when you were earning OWL tokens.

Im not sure. When i leave my house the stream is already on and when i come back it’s always finished so i can’t check. I did the same with OWL matches tho so idk what could be the issue :frowning: Thanks anyway tho, if i get the chance i’ll check!

This is when you need to validate the “Connected” status. If you have the video waiting to start when you leave, it will not change to “Connected” when it starts. It requires a webpage refresh.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try when given the chance

If you started the stream when it’s on the time counting down, you’re not connected. You have to refresh, make sure the diamond says you are connected.

1 Like

Thank u so much!!!